The next one? (Alessia Russo)

Everyone please just take a moment to admire Alessia Russo. Thank you.

Request by @annawhore with prompt 21. Enjoy reading ;)

"Hi." Completely taken aback by the stranger talking to me, my smoothie slipped out of my hand and went crashing to the ground. "What do you want?" I responded, annoyed because I now had to buy a new one. "Nothing. I just thought you're pretty so I wanted to talk to you." I finally gave in, turning around and was met by a beautiful blonde woman. "So that's the only reason that I have to buy a new breakfast now? Great." I groaned while taking my wallet out to check if I even had enough money left to buy a second one. Of course I didn't. "I can buy you a new one. I mean to kind of make it up to you."

"Really? Thank you.." I wasn't used to such kindness and she didn't even know me. "Although.. Are you free right now?" I looked at her questioningly but she only continued to look at me, waiting for me to check. I reluctantly took out my phone to check if I had anything to do these next hours. "I'm free, why though?"

"I'll take you out on a real breakfast then."

"But I don't even know you."

"That's the fun of it darling." I had to admit that she was kinda cute so I accepted the offer.

***

10 minutes later, we were sitting in front of each other in a small café. "This place is so pretty!" I was looking around, admiring every single decorations in there. "I know, I wanted the place to match you even though this one isn't even close to your prettiness." She winked at me before looking back at her menu. Luckily for me. I didn't want her to see that this cheesy pick up line actually made me blush. That was when I realized something. "Hey, I don't even know your name." Her gaze met mine when her head shot up. "Do I know yours?" I shook my head. "Exactly."

"Listen, I love surprises of all kinds but I'd like to at least know your name."

"Alessia."

"What?"

"My name's Alessia. What's yours?"

"y/n."

"That's a beautiful name for an even more beautiful woman."

"Stop that."

"Stop what exactly?" She played dumb but I saw the smile that she tried to hide desperately.

"Those cheesy pick up lines."

"But why? You're even cuter when you blush."

The last sentence made my cheeks go from normal to crimson red. "Just like that." I caught myself smiling at the random woman- No, scratch that. I caught myself smiling at Alessia. We hadn't even know each other for 30 minutes and she already made me smile like no one else. This woman definitely had something about her and I really liked it. 

***

"This was delicious but I definitely won't eat anything these next hours."

"Yeah the food here is really good. That's why I love to come here."

"Ok well I better get going. I don't wanna keep you from your to-dos." I said while I stood up and took my purse. "No, please. I mean- I really enjoyed your company and I don't have anything to do today."