Part 19

Minho rode to the party with Seungmin and all the guys. They walked in and Seungmin and Chan immediately went over to talk with Jasmin and Stephanie. The party was packed and Minho suddenly lost sight of Jeongin. 'Where is that kid? The only reason I came here was for him and now he's no where to be found.' Minho thought. As Minho was looking around he accidentally backed into someone. He turned around to say sorry and saw that it was Hyunjin. "Oh uh hey Hyunjin, would love to catch up but I am looking for Jeongin, gotta go!" Minho said as he walked away quickly. 'If Hyunjin is here, does that mean Han is here too? I gotta get out of this crowd, where the hell is Jeongin?' Minho thought. Minho ran into Seungmin and asked "Have you seen Jeongin?" "Oh he told me to tell you that he's in the restroom and that you could wait for him in the guest room if you didn't want to be all up in the party mix." Seungmin said. "Really? That's great, I really don't want to be around all these people right now, I just ran into Hyunjin." Minho said looking around worried. "Hyunjin? Whaaat? He's here?" Seungmin said suspiciously. "Yeah...What's with that tone?...You are being weird." Minho said raising an eyebrow. "I'm always weird! You should just go wait for Jeongin...I'm gonna go find Jasmin...Bye!" Seungmin said quickly and walked away. Minho didn't have time to think about why Seungmin was being so weird, he wanted to be away from the crowd in case Han was there somewhere. He went into the guest room and closed the door waiting for Jeongin. A few minutes passed as Minho waited on the bed. The door began to open and Minho thought 'Finally, geez Jeongin took forever in the bathroom.' But it wasn't Jeongin who walked in. It was Han, and he was dressed in his Ash costume. Minho jumped back slightly in surprise. Han closed the door and walked towards Minho. "How did you know I was in here? And what are you wearing?" Minho asked. "I choose you." Han said coming closer with his hand behind his back. "What?" Minho asked in a light voice. "Minho, I choose you!" Han said as he held out a pokeball. Minho gave an unamused face and started to get up. "No wait, can I please explain myself a little?" Han pleaded. Minho begrudgingly sat back down. "Thank you. Ok so the thing is, I know that I have been attracted to men in the past but I have always tried to pretend that it wasn't there and just pushed it down. After meeting my family, I think you can see that the environment I grew up in wasn't exactly very accepting. But never before have I had actual feelings for a man... until I met you. I knew from the moment I met you at the Halloween party that there was something there, a spark that I really tried to deny." Han said as he sat down on the bed near Minho.

"When Hyunjin and I went to your restaurant that day, it wasn't actually by chance. After Friendsgiving I found you on Instagram and your most recent post was from the restaurant you work at with the geotag and all and I couldn't resist myself. I just wanted to see you and be around you so I fooled myself into thinking we could just be friends and arranged to meet by 'chance' again at your work. And I really tried to be just friends, which is why I always hung out with you in groups and tried to never cross the line." Han said. "Kissing me on the cheek after we basically went on a date is a funny way of not crossing the line. You were leading me on and then you shot me down. I'm supposed to just forget about all that, you made me feel like an idiot." Minho said. "I know and I'm sorry, I didn't set out to kiss you on the cheek that night, I just couldn't help it, in the moment, it just happened." Han said. "So what now? You came here to tell me you are magically ok with the fact that you have feelings for me now?" Minho asked. "No, it's not magic, it's a choice. I have decided to choose to stop being a coward and own up to how I feel. I'm choosing you, and it's scary but I hope you can forgive me and choose me too." Han said. Minho's hard exterior began to soften as he said "I want to be mad at you because you really hurt me but the truth is I have been a coward too. I wasn't honest with my feelings either. Maybe if I told you how I felt from the start then you would have been able to slowly come to terms with how you felt. But instead I sprung it on you with that kiss on Christmas." "We have got to get better at communication if this is going to work?" Han said. "This? There's a 'this'?" Minho asked sassily. "If you choose me too there can be a 'this' and a 'that' and whatever you want!" Han said smiling gently. Minho rolled his eyes and took the pokeball from Han's hand. "I might come to regret this, and you are definitely going to have to do some major sucking up to me to make up for everything but... I choose you too." Minho said as he threw it lightly at Han's stomach. Han smiled as he wrapped his arms around Minho, pulling him into a kiss. Han then pulled away and said "Since you're Pikachu though, you wouldn't say 'I choose you', you would just say 'pika pika'." "Stop talking now before I regret all of this." Minho said laughing as he kissed Han again.