Chapter 1

Y/n

I walked into my class with my head down. I sat my stuff on my desk and sat down. I waited for my three best friends to arrive.

Lydia, Calleigh, and Shyanna. Shyanna always came in five minutes after the first bell and Calleigh was a little unpredictable.

I had history first period. I loved history. I had a great teacher and it was an easy grade.

I got on my phone and texted Lydia.

----

Lyds <3

Hey, where are you??

I'm not coming, I threw up this morning

Dang. That sucks.

Yep.

Ok, imma text Calleigh and Shy.

Alr.

----

I opened up Shyannas contact but she walked in before I could message her. She sat beside me.

"Hey." She said.

Shyanna was a small girl. She was about an inch shorter than me. She had strawberry blonde hair that went down to her shoulders. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of green, but looked brown in the dim light.

"Hi." I said before looking back down at my phone.

I decided to text Calleigh.

----

Calleigh <33

Hey, you coming today?

Yeah, I overslept, I'll be there soon.

Ok :)

----

Calleigh had blonde hair that she died black with a few streaks of purple. Her mom did it on accident. Her eyes were brown. She was a bit taller than me though.

Lydia was a lot taller than me, she was taller than all of us. Her eyes were hazel but always looked brown, unless she was in the sun.

Shyanna scooted her chair closer to me.

Our little group was like the outcasts of the school. Except Shyanna. She had other friends but didn't really talk to them.

It was always me, Lydia, and Calleigh.

"Can we go get breakfast?" She asked.

"I don't want any but I'll walk with you." I say getting up.

She got up too and we walked down towards the lunch room.

"You want a propel?" She asked me.

"Yeah, strawberry lemonade." I say.

She nods and walks in. She comes back out a minute later and hands me the drink. I smile at her and continue walking.

I got a notification on my phone and pulled it out of my pocket. I didn't notice where I was going and bumped into someone.

I was about to apologize until I saw their face.

Aidan motherfucking Gallagher.

He was the popular guy at our school. Girls would literally ruin friendships for him. Along with relationships.

Me? No. I mean yeah, he was really, really, attractive, with his green eyes and sharp jawline. But he was a player.

"Watch where you're going." He said.

I was about to apologize before Shyanna grabbed my shoulder and made me walk with her.

"Asshole." She mumbled.

I just looked down and put my phone in my back pocket.

----

A/n: Short ass first chapter 💀 but let me know what you think of it :)