Chapter 5

I heard a knock downstairs.

I turned the corner to look at the door from the top. My mom answered it and I heard his voice.

"Sorry for showing up for a second time, but is Y/n home?" I heard his voice.

Aidan.

I sprinted to my room. I immediately started to change my clothes. Not because it was Aidan, but because it was someone coming to my house to see me.

I can't look like absolute shit.

I changed my clothes and brushed my hair quickly.

I sprinted to the bathroom and brushed my teeth so hard and fast, I swore I saw blood.

I walked downstairs and my mom was talking to him.

His eyes went from my mom to me and they both turned to look at me.

"What do you want?" I asked him coldly.

"To help you with the project." He says.

I roll my eyes.

"Give me a minute." I say.

I go back up to my room and grab my phone. I put my converse on and I go back downstairs and grab his arm.

I drag him out of my house and walk down the sidewalk a bit. He looked confused.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

"We are not doing anything. You are going to go home and let me do this." I say pulling him in front of me.

"So much attitude in such a small girl." He says while a smirk plays on his lips.

I scoff and roll my eyes.

"I'm not gonna get anywhere with you. Let me do it myself, we'll probably get a better grade. By what I've seen, you're more of a math person. While I'm a history person. So, I'll do it myself." I say.

"Fine, be my guest." He said before turning around to walk away.

"Wait." I say.

He turns around and I look at him with a confused expression.

"How did you get my address?"

"Shyanna gave it to me." He says.

"When did you talk to Shy?"

"This morning. Her and Conar were going to hang out."

"That whore!" I say letting my arms fall to my side.

"She didn't tell me she was hanging out with him." I say.

"Why do you care?"

"That's my business, Gallagher. Why do you care?"

"That's my business y/l/n." He says quoting me.

I roll my eyes and turn around. I start to walk away and hear him chuckle lightly. I just keep walking.

He was so annoying.

----

A/n: THERE WAS THIS RLY RLY HOT GUY AT THE STORE I WAS AT TODAY, AND MY GRANDMA WAS LIKE "he's following us bc ur really pretty" AND I WAS LIKE BLUSHING AND GIGGLING.