Chapter 9

I was sitting in class, passing notes with Calleigh while the teacher was going through attendance.

I was about to pass a note back the the teachers phone rang. He answered it. I kept my gaze on him.

"Ok. I'll send her down." He said in a quiet tone.

"Y/n." He said turning in his chair.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're wanted in the office. Take your things." He says.

I didn't do anything to get in trouble, so why call me to the office? I got up and grabbed my stuff. Lydia, Calleigh, and Shyanna giving me weird looks.

I shrug my shoulders at them and look over at Aidan. He was looking at me, he was confused.

I walked out and slowly walked down the hallway. I was scared. I've never been in trouble. That sounds stupid for being scared. But I couldn't help it.

I walk into the office and the lady at the desk smiled at me.

"Principals office." She says.

I nod and walk to his office. I take a breath before opening the door.

There were two police officers and my mom was sitting in a chair. She looked like she was crying.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Have a seat, Miss Y/l/n."

I nod and sit beside my mom. She's still crying, tears running down her face.

"So, we have some devastating news." The principal says.

I play with my fingers.

"Your father has been in a car crash." He says.

And my heart drops.

----

A/n: Oh no 😱😱 Anyway, haven't updated in a while. I apologize