Chapter 2

Y/n

Class was starting and Calleigh finally came in. She sat behind me. Shyanna and her were talking quietly while I had my attention fixed on Aidan.

Why?

I honestly don't know.

"Ok, today, you guys are going to have a project, and you get partners." My teacher said as he got up from his chair.

I smiled at Shyanna and Calleigh but my smile dropped when I heard my teacher talk again.

"I'll be picking your partners." He said.

I sighed and leaned back into my seat.

He started saying names.

"Calleigh with Gabe." He said.

I saw Calleigh blush slightly. She had a huge crush on him.

"Shyanna with Connar." He said.

I also saw Shyanna blush and smile. She also has a major crush on him.

He continued naming names until he got to mine.

"Y/n with Aidan." He said.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

Out of all people, Aidan.

"And lastly, Landon with Hunter." He said.

"So, I need you guys to make a presentation on Egypt, Egyptian artifacts, Egyptian gods, structures, and stuff like that. It can be their architecture, make up, any stuff to do with that. So, I need fifteen slides, all about a different thing in Egypt. You can get with your partners now." He said.

I looked over to Calleigh and Shyanna.

"Kill me before you leave." I said.

"You'll be fine, and he's cute." Shyanna said.

I groaned and watched as he walked over to my desk. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me. I stayed quiet staring at him.

He didn't say anything either. I knew we would get nowhere, so I spoke up.

"Let me guess, you want me to do the work, and you get most of the credit?" I asked.

His lips curled into a slight smirk.

"You got an attitude." He says.

"I do."

I should apologize for bumping into him earlier, but he decided to be a dick before I could even get a word out.

"Let's do their gods, make up, religions, style, government, pyramids, paintings, writing, and their food sources." I say.

He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"And the pottery. I forgot about that." I say.

"That's not fifteen things." He said.

"Well, excuse me Gallagher for not being to think about fifteen things they did off the top of my head at seven in the fucking morning." I say leaning forward.

His smirk only grew. I just prayed to God we could get through this class.

----

A/n: Another short chapter, but a chapter none the less! 💪