2.

Michael

6am is when my alarm clock went off which was earlier than usual since I'm flying back to Australia since my recent tour has just finished to relax with my family and friends and maybe even start writing for my new album.

After laying in my king sized bed for a good 20 minutes, I got up and went to have my shower.

"Michael are you ready? We're leaving soon" I heard my best friend, Jace, say from the other side of the door.

I grabbed my duffle bag and made sure I had everything with me before leaving the hotel suite to be greeted by Jace.

"Hey mate, wanna grab breakfast before the flight?" He asked

I nodded and so we walked down to the breakfast hall.

"Excited to go home?" He asked once we got a seat and ordered our food.

"Yeah of course. I love writing at home and meeting fans but I'm just really excited to just chill for a few weeks before I start recording again." I smiled

"I know what you mean. I'm excited to see Millie again. We almost broke up because of the distance" he said with a small frown

Jace and Mille had been together ever since Year 7 and have been dating ever since. Jace and I have been friends since we were in year 3. He's help build my music career and co-writes some songs with me. He's not much of a singer but he was still well known in the public eye.

"I'm sure you'll be fine bro. You two were made for each other" I smiled before taking a sip of orange juice.

We started talking about other things once we got back home like seeing our families and going to the beach like the good old days.

"Here's your break- oh my god... Y-you're Michael Clifford and Jace Matthews.." Our waitress said as she quickly put down our plates.

We both smiled at her and said thank you. This was the normal for us.

"Um I don't mean to disturb you but uh, um, can I get a picture with you guys?" She asked sweetly.

"No problem," I smiled as I stood up. She handed me her phone and I look the selfie then Jace did the same.

"Thank you guys so much," she said shakily before going back to serve other guests.

"Never get tired of that" I chuckled before I started eating my food.

"Our fans are crazy man" Jace laughed before he started eating too.

After finishing our breakfast, our manager Elouise came in and told us that we should make a move.

"There are a few fans outside waiting for you guys so can you meet them quickly? We have a strict schedule to keep to" El said as she continued texting on her phone.

Elouise was like our mum, she looked after us and made sure we're safe and happy but can be strict when she needs to be.

We nodded and made our way out of the hotel to see the fans. As soon as we stepped out, the small group of girls started screaming and waving at us.

There was only about 20 fans waiting so it didn't take too long before we were in our limo and on the way to the airport.

The drive to LAX was long so I eventually fell asleep since it was still early.

When we arrived, I waved out of the window since security said there were too many fans waiting for me since it would be a health and safety issue.

We were taken through the VIP entrance and got straight on to the plane.

"I hate when we have to do that" I grumbled as I got as comfortable as I could for the 17 hour flight.