10.

Luke

After the small confrontation with Michael, he told me all about his acting career. I had learned that he first started singing from 12 years old by posting videos on YouTube and was finally discovered at the age of 16.

I was over the fact he didn't tell me about being a musician and continued with our relationship.

Michael told me all about his fangirls on twitter and how they 'shipped' us. He hasn't confirmed or denied our relationship since he wanted to ask me if I was okay with it first.

The weekend finally came around and I was very pleased. Michael had some stuff to sort out with his manager so I wouldn't be able to see him until later.

Calum called me up earlier and asked if we could go shopping and then maybe catch a movie. I said yes of course because I haven't hung out with him for a few days.

He came by my house and then we were off.

The mall wasn't far from my house so we decided to walk there since the weather was so great.

"So where do you want to go first?" I asked once we arrived.

"Hot Topic. I need to get some new shirts and I'm thinking about getting something from there for Ashton's christmas present," Calum said

"It's the middle of November Cal," I chuckled

He shrugged as we walked to the store.

"Okay, where do you wanna start?" I asked

"Not sure. I need more Green Day ones," he said as he picked up a black and green, Green Day t-shirt.

"That's a nice one. What about that Nirvana one?" I asked, pointing to the shirt.

Calum squealed and quickly ran over to where the shirt was. Although Calum was 1000% gay and listened to Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, we still shared the same rocky music taste.

After picking up a few more band tees, we went to the check out to pay for the items.

"Do you know what you're gonna get for Ashton then?" I asked

"Yeah, I'll get them at a different time," Calum said as he paid for all of his clothes. He smiled at the cashier before taking the bag and leaving the store.

"Can we go to the Drop Dead store? There's a shirt I want there." I said to Luke.

Calum nodded and we started making our way there.

"I might get a- oh my god."

"What?" I asked, wondering what made Calum stop in the middle of the shopping centre.

"It's oh my god. It's him, oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking god," he repeated as he put a hand over his mouth and pointed.

I looked to where he was pointing and laughed when I saw it was Michael.

"Come on, let's go over," I chuckled as I took hold of his arm and dragged him over.

Michael was standing outside of the Drop Dead store as if he was waiting for someone.

Calum was hyperventilating as we went over. We walked up to him and I tapped him on the back.

"Hey you," I smiled

"Oh hey babe. What are you doing here?" He asked as he leaned forward and kissed me softly.

"I was out shopping with this guy. He's the one that was dying to meet you." I explained.

Calum was heavily breathing as he kept repeating 'this can't be happening' over and over again.

"Oh hey buddy, what's up," Michael grinned as he put his hand out for Calum to shake.