3.

7am was the time Luke was up the next morning just like every other day. He did his morning routine and went to wait outside for Calum.

As he was waiting on the pavement for his best friend, his mind trailed back to that guy he met at the cafe yesterday.

He's never really felt that kind of connection towards a boy before. Yeah he's found guys good looking but he's never had an attraction to them.

Luke didn't really like labels. He didn't like being defined as gay, straight or bisexual. He liked who he liked and that was that.

There was some thing about Michael that interested Luke. He wanted to know more about him since he seemed like he would have a lot to tell.

His train of thought was interrupted suddenly by the sound of a magazine being ruffled.

"Ready for school?" Calum asked

"Oh yeah, sure. Let's go," Luke said before making his way to his car. They both got in and started the journey to school.

"I can't believe I have to go to school when Michael fucking Clifford is in our city. I should be out there looking for him," Calum mumbled.

"I thought we were going on the weekend?" Luke questioned

"We are but that's when it's gonna be the hardest to meet him. Weekdays are always the easiest," Calum pouted.

Luke sighed a little as he had a little thought.

"Do you wanna go today? I'm not really in the mood for school and I doubt you are either," Luke suggested.

"You would really do that? Are you serious?" Calum grinned, his mood already picking up.

"Yeah sure. Why not. I know how much Mason means to you," Luke smiled.

Calum rolled his eyes at the use of the wrong name but he was too happy to care right now.

"I'm gonna call Saph and tell her to meet us at the front of the school. She has to come with us!" Calum said as he quickly dialled Sapphire's number.

They soon pulled up in the front of school and was met with an excitable Saph. She hopped in the back of the cat and that's when the loud fangirling started.

"Are we actually going to go look for him? Is this actually happening?" Sapphire repeated over and over

"Where am I even heading to guys? His house? Hotel?" Luke asked as he pulled away from the school.

"Well I heard he's going to the studio today for a writing session. I don't know why since he's having time off but that's where he's going," Calum directed whilst scrolling through twitter.

"And where is the set?" Luke asked

"Uhh Paramount Hill studios I believe," Sapphire said

Luke nodded and headed off in that direction. The studio was a little bit out the area they're used to but it'd all be worth it.

After a long 45 minute drive full of Calum and Sapphire debating on which one of Michael's songs were the best, they had finally arrived at Paramount Hills.

Luckily for Calum and Sapphire, there didn't seem to be much security at the front entrance meaning they didn't have to try and sneak in.

Once Luke parked up the car, the three of them got out and made their way to the studio.

Once they got there, they were welcomed with a busy rush of people running up and down trying to do the jobs they needed to do which was surprising.