12.

Luke

Michael and I decided to confirm our relationship a few days after those girls had a go at me in the lunch hall.

As soon as we did, my Twitter blew up and my 2000 followers quickly went up to 8k in the space of a week.

The paparazzi weren't too bad, whenever Michael and I went on a date we weren't hounded to the point we had to leave the place we were at.

His fans were pretty hard to get used to though. They're pretty dedicated and would even come up to me even if I wasn't with Michael.

Saturday had unofficially become our date night. Occasionally we double date with Cashton (I was told that was their shipname) but that wasn't the case for tonight.

At exactly 7pm, I heard a knock at the door and was happy to see Michael standing there in a black and white baseball tee with his snapback and black skinny jeans.

"Good evening handsome," he grinned as he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to mine. I hummed in approval as I slipped my arms around his waist until I heard a cough from behind us.

"Good evening to you too Michael," I heard my mum say from the kitchen.

Michael chuckled and bit his slightly swollen red lips, "Hey Mrs Hemmings."

"Have a good time tonight and don't get into any crazy after parties with your celebrity friends," My mother warned as she glared at Michael.

He laughed and slung his arm around my shoulder, "Nope that's not what I had planned for tonight Mrs hemmings."

"It better not. Now run along and have fun. Your curfew is midnight please and thank you. 12:30 the very latest."

"Yeah yeah. Bye mum, love you," I said as I practically pushed Michael out of the door.

"So what are we doing tonight then?" I asked as I took hold of his hand.

"I wanna take you to my favourite diner my parents used to take me to as a kid then I have a special surprise for you at the beach," he explained

I smiled and kissed his cheek before we both got into his car.

We started driving and I recognised one of Michael's songs on the radio.

"I like this song of yours. It could be one of my favourites," I smiled as I hummed with the music.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

"You're really talented," I said as I turned to look at him. He blushed and looked down before looking back up at the road.

"It's some of my old stuff so I don't really like it much," he chuckled, I knew he was nervous because for some reason he doesn't like listening to his music around me.

"You should, it's really beautiful," I smiled.

After the radio stations finished playing his song, we'd arrived at the diner.

We got out and walked in with our hands entwined, we asked for a table for two at the back and that's what we got. The diner was kinda busy so I was worried we'd be spotted by Michael's fans.

"So what are you thinking of getting?" He asked me

"Uhh I'm not sure, the double bacon cheese burger seems pretty appetising to me," I chuckled

"It's great, especially with the cheese and curly fries."

"See this is why I'm happy you're my boyfriend. You have perfect food taste," I winked before looking over at the drink menu.