7.

Michael

When Jace left at 6 o'clock, I quickly rushed upstairs to get ready for my date. I know i had 2 hours but I take a while to get dressed and Luke lives at least 20 minutes away from me.

I quickly got dressed in one of my Iron Maiden shirts with the sleeves cut off, black skinny jeans and my black converses.

By the time I was finished with my hair and everything else it was 7:20.

"Where are you going so late?" My mum asked when I went downstairs

"You know that cute guy at the cafe in town I was telling you about?"

She nodded as she flipped a page in some magazine she was reading.

"Well our date went really well last night so i asked him if he wanted to out again tonight" I grinned.

"Aww baby that's so sweet. Have fun okay, and be careful of fans."

"Will do. See you later mum," I smiled before getting my snapback and headed out to my car.

I drove to Luke's place and arrived in about 20 minutes. I went up to his door and knocked.

The door opened and a tall blonde guy that looked a lot like Luke answered.

"You're here for Luke right?" The guy asked, I assumed it was one of his older brothers.

"Uh yeah," I nodded

"He'll be down in a second," He said and right on cue, Luke came rushing down the stairs.

"Thanks Jack. Tell mum I've gone out and I'll be back later," Luke told Jack before closing the front door.

"Hi," he smiled before hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Hey, you ready to go?"

"Mhm," he nodded before we both made our way to my car.

"We're going to the movies right?" He asked

"Yeah, unless you wanna do something else?" I questioned

"The movies is fine Mikey."

"Mikey? Is that your new nickname for me?" I said, trying my best not to grin like a child.

"Uh yeah.. If that's okay with you," he chuckled nervously.

"It's absolutely fine with me," I smiled.

Luke didn't live too far from the shopping mall in town so we soon arrived at the movie theatre. We got out and went to the box office.

"Hi, what can I get for you this evening," a small teenage girl asked with a cheery smile

"What do you wanna see?" I asked, letting Luke decide.

"Uhh, Jurassic world? Is that cool with you?"

I nodded and smiled "Two tickets for Jurassic world please."

She tapped on the monitor thing and printed out two tickets. "That'll be $18 dollars please."

I handed her a twenty dollar bill before Luke could even get his wallet out. "Keep the change." I smiled, taking the tickets from her and walking into the theatre.

"That's the second time you've paid for me. I'm starting to feel a little bad," he laughed.

"It's no problem ba- I mean Luke. Do you wanna grab some popcorn? The movie hasn't started yet." I said, thankful he didn't hear my slip up

"Only if you let me get it," he reasoned

I laughed before we left the theatre room and went to the concession stand. We got a large popcorn and pepsi to share since we were going out to eat afterwards.