9.

Luke

Ever since I found out that my new boyfriend was actually a world famous musician a few days ago, Calum had hardly spoken to me.

He told me he was mad because I was keeping secrets from him but that wasn't the case. I genuinely didn't know my Michael was the one Cal and Sapphire obsessed over.

I was kind of mad at Michael for not telling me he was famous because now I don't feel like I know him at all. A whole month we've been seeing each other and not once did he mention it.

Maybe I should confront him about it.

It was a Thursday morning and I checked my phone to see if Calum wanted me to take him to school like usual but still nothing.

I sighed and got dressed before going downstairs to eat breakfast with my mum.

"So, you're dating that musician?" Was the first thing my mum said to me as she handed me my bowl of cereal.

"Yes but I had no idea since he didn't tell me so now Calum's mad at me because he thinks I was keeping a secret from him," I sighed

"How could you not know?" She chuckled. "He's literally on the face of every teen magazine."

I shrugged as I started eating. "I don't know. You know I hardly listen to popular music and why would I look at teen magazines?"

"True, well I guess it's not all your fault. Just explain to Calum that he never mentioned it and that you had no idea. He'll get over it soon. Now you better get going so you can miss the traffic."

I nodded and quickly finished eating my cereal before I grabbed my back pack and car keys before saying goodbye to my mum.

The roads where pretty clear so I arrived at school with 10 minutes to spare before the first lesson started.

I walked to my locker and felt people staring at me as I did so.

"yeah, apparently it's him that's dating Michael. Didn't you see the pictures? They're all over twitter" I heard a girl whisper.

Twitter? Oh my god.

I rushed to my locker after that and Calum was already there with Ashton.

"Hi guys...." I said slowly, i didn't know if Calum was still mad.

"Go away. I'm still not talking to you," he sulked.

"Cal, I already explained to you what happened. Michael didn't tell me he was famous and I hardly watch tv or read magazines so how would I know? When I met him he was just like an ordinary guy. You know I wouldn't keep a secret like that from you. You're my best friend," I explained.

He still stood there with his arms crossed, not making eye contact with me.

"Stop being so stubborn babe. You know you miss Luke," Ashton grinned.

Calum rolled his eyes before uncrossing his arms and hugged me.

"You're still dumb for not realising sooner but I guess I forgive you."

"Good," I smiled before letting go of our hug.

The bell rang, signalling the first lesson so I quickly grabbed the books I needed.

"We have maths now don't we?" Ashton asked and I nodded.

"I have French which is on the other side of the building so I'll see you guys at lunch."

"I'll walk you to class babe," Ashton smiled as he took Calum's hand and started walking to the back building.

I smiled at how happy my best friend looked before making my own way to class.