Thoughts on having a triplet...

Me: Hello, I'm back!

Rafal: I can't believe I actually thought that you might leave us alone...

Me: Me neither! Anyways, your thing to react to today is...having a triplet! Would you want one?

Rhian: That might be kind of fun, having another sibling...

Rafal: WE ALREADY HAVE THREE OTHERS. 

Rhian: Is this triplet a boy or a girl?

Me: Either. You can react to both.

Rhian: Having another sibling would be fun, but as Rafal said, we are two of a family of five kids, so it might be a bit much...

Me: *pulls out a reporter's microphone* Do you think your imaginary triplet would be Good or Evil?

Rhian: *in unison with Rafal* Good.

Rafal: *in unison with Rhian* Evil.

*Rhian and Rafal glare at each other*

Me: Anyways, Rhian #2 and Japeth, what are your thoughts on having a sibling or triplet?

Rhian #2: Well, it depends. Are they Good or Evil? Are they a boy or a girl? Do they like Camelot, and do they support my reign as the Lion?

Me: Um, lets say they are a boy, Evil, they hate Camelot and hate your reign. 

Japeth: This person is beginning to sound like me...?

Rhian #2: One Japeth is enough. I don't think I could handle a second. 

Japeth: Hey! Well, I couldn't tolerate another you if I tried. I couldn't even tolerate one you.

Rhian #2: Japeth, you nasty, awful-

Japeth: *smiles evilly* Right back at you, dear brother.

Rhian #2: *Roars in anger, Rhian holds him back from charging at Japeth* RAFAL JAPETH SADER-MISTRAL! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!

Japeth: And yet, here I am. *high fives Rafal*

Rhian: Rafal, do something! Help in some way!

Rafal: *does a spell so Rhian #2 writhes in pain for 10 seconds on the ground* There. I could've done more, but that nasty person *gestures at me* confiscated most of my magic, so I can't.

Rhian: *trying to stay calm* Rafal, how did that help?

Rafal: He stopped squirming, see?

Rhian: Rafal, is this seriously how you treat your children?

Rafal: No, it's just how I treat that one. *points to Rhian #2*

Rhian #2: *rolls over on the ground, and starts mumbling something about Excalibur*

Japeth: I think he's asleep. Man, I was hoping he died again. Maybe I would be rid of him then.

Rafal: *puts his hand on Japeth's shoulder* Son, if I ever learned one thing, it's that you are never rid of your twin.

Rhian: ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE HINTING SOMETHING THERE-

Rafal: *sighs* See? Mine is bugging me to no end even now in this tender moment.

Rhian: RAFAL MISTRAL, DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME-

Rafal: *turns to his twin* Oh, shut up, would you.

Rhian: *walks away* I give up on you. You are such a nasty piece of-

Rhian #2: *wakes up out of the blue* LANGUAGE! 

Rhian: I WASN'T GOING TO SWEAR!

Japeth: I don't even want to be a part of this anymore. *attempts to walk away*

Me: Oh no you don't! *drags Japeth back* You didn't give your reaction yet!

Japeth: What's this triplet like?

Me: Hmm...Girl, Good, thinks Camelot is fine as long as it ignores her and she hates your brother. (This sounds a bit like me...)

Japeth: Great. Let's add her to the team since she hates my brother. Actually, let's just add Aric instead.

Me: Hmm...

Rhian #2: Oh no. No no no no-

Me: I might add Aric next chapter. We'll see...

Japeth: *looks hopeful*

Rhian #2: *looks ready to kill me* 

Me: Anyways, if you have any ideas/ships/suggestions, feel free to comment below!

Japeth: Farewell. Vote to bring Aric next time that cruel human tortures us.

Rafal: Don't kill your twin, he'll hate you for it. 

Rhian #2: Don't vote to bring Aric! Warn everyone against it, please!

Rhian: See you guys! *waves*