Sophie x Rafal (plus bonus Sophie + Agatha visit!)

Funny thing I just realized: Rafal, Rhian #2, and Japeth all dated Sophie. So I decided it would be fun to do a chapter with Sophie, even if I hate her. -RafalStorian

Me: Hey, guys.

Rafal: Why the frown?

Rhian: Rafal, are you actually concerned about someone?

Rafal: No, but she's usually more bouncy and annoying, and now she's...depressed.

Me: Well, I have the obligation as a writer of School for Good and Evil react book to bring Sophie and Agatha here. I just don't want Sophie to come. (I'm generally an introvert around people, but I am more talkative around friends. I wish I was as comfortable around people as I am around the Mistrals 😫)

Rhian #2, Japeth, and Rafal: DON'T BRING SOPHIE!

Me: Well, I feel like I have to, but we have a ship for this, too! Rafal x Sophie (also known as Rophie or Saphal).

Rhian: Rafal, what in the Endless Woods did you do while I was dead?

Rafal: NO NO NO-

Japeth: Just don't bring Sophie. It's a unanimous vote. Please.

Rhian: By the sound of it, Sophie is awful, so let's not bring her.

Rafal: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THE DARN SHIPS JUST DON'T BRING SOPHIE!

Rhian #2: What he said.

Me: *poofs Sophie and Agatha here regardless*

Sophie: AH! WHY ARE ALL MY EXES HERE!

Agatha: Where are we...?

Me: You're in a react! You can react to the ship, or just to my odd questions.

Japeth, Rhian #2, and Rafal: *turn slowly to Sophie, both have very creepy expressions on* Sophie...you dirty little traitor...

Sophie: Aggie, my exes are gonna kill me!

Agatha: It's your own fault for kissing dangerous boys. *turns to me* Who are you? Are Rafal and his sons here to react too? And who's the other guy?

Rhian: Why am I always referred to as 'that guy' or 'the other guy'?

Me: The Mistrals call me the React Master, they came up with the name. And yes. The 'other guy' is Rhian #1, and he's Rafal's brother. He's really nice. 

Rhian: Hi! *runs up to Agatha and shakes her hand* It's a pleasure to meet you. That means there's finally another sane person in here.

Agatha: Pleasure to meet you as well. *glances at Rafal, who is chasing Sophie with his sons* I always wondered what the nice School Master would be like. You got stuck with a very bad group. 

Sophie: AGGIE HELP PLEASE!

Rafal: VENGEANCE IS OURS! THE TRAITOR DIES TONIGHT!

Japeth: HURRAH!

Rhian #2: I think I'm finished with my revenge. I'm getting tired, and it's not a good idea to kill her. *grabs Sophie's arm and drags her over to Agatha* *talks to Agatha* Just protect her from the vengeance-hungry Mistrals over there.

Agatha: Uh-

Rafal: KILL THE SOPHIE!

Japeth: KILL THE SOPHIE! And might as well kill Agatha while we're at it.

Agatha: What in the Endless Woods?!

Sophie: Ooh, Aggie, you didn't introduce me to the hot guy next to you. Remember your marriage vows, Aggie. Don't want Tedros finding out...