ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

I woke up to the sound of shuffling beside me. My eyes slowly flutter open, revealing that I wasn't in my own room, I was In Mysta's. Memories of what happened came flashing back.

No, me and Mysta didn't do anything you horny bitches. I remember charging into his room last night, and having a pillow fight with him before we both fell asleep. Yeah, it was pretty fun.

"Mysta? You awake?" I groan, gently rubbing my tired eyes.

More shuffling could be heard from beside me. "Yeah.. I'm awake.." Mysta yawned, covering himself with the black blanket he had.

I was about to fall back asleep before I remembered, I had a stream in like, an hour. I quickly got out of the bed, and rushed to the bathroom, where I got ready. I rummaged through my closet, and found the clothes NIJISANJI had mailed me to wear on stream. "They really are particular about theses things." I mumbled, putting on the clothes.

- - - - -

Here's some clothes references! But you can also use your imagination :)

- - - - -

- - - - -

"Woah, the material used is really good quality!" I said to no one in particular, while I twirled around in front of a mirror. I almost felt like a different person wearing this! I quickly did my hair, and started setting up my stream.

The door banging open made me slightly flinch. In the doorway, stood Mysta with a cup in his hands. "(Y/n)! I made you some coffee!" He smiled, bringing the cup over to my desk.

I gave him a suspicious look, and glanced down at the liquid inside the cup. "Hey, this actually looks and smells pretty good." I said, grabbing it to take a sip. I took a second to process the flavours, but damn, it actually taste not bad! "I'll give this a 7/10! I'm surprised you didn't poison me."

"What is that supposed to mean!?" Mysta shouted, "You know what? I'll take the 7/10."

I looked at the time on my phone, and put the stream on the "starting soon" page. "I'm starting the stream in a minute, so I would recommend getting out of my room."