ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

I click open the message— and my heart sinks

"Hey, are you alright?" Mika asks, seeing the utter disappointment on my face. "What did Ike say?"

- - - - -

Ike Eveland

Hey (Y/n)

I know you're mad at Sumire, but that gives you absolutely no right to call her those things!

Calling somebody a slut is terrible

Please come home soon so we can sort this out. If not, this relationship is gonna go down the drain. Hurry it, please.

- - - - -

I showed her the message displayed on my phone, I watched her face go from calm to livid. "Is he on your side or nah?!" She shouted.

I shrugged half-heartedly, not wanting to know the answer. My hands began to shake, and my breathing began to become uneven.

"I don't know." I uttered between my breaths.

Mika's heart ached watching me. Never in a million years would she think; Ike would side with somebody else other than you.

"Hey.. Do you want to go home, and talk with them about it? I can come with you, if that makes you feel any better." Mika smiled, "I'm gonna have a real nice talk with Mysta too."

My body seemed to move on it's own, all I could really do was nod. The next few moments flew by like fog; it was there one second, then gone the next. We were now driving to my house, Mika being behind the wheel.

"I know you're nervous, I can tell by your body language." Mika commented, "Don't worry though, I'll be right by your side."

"Thank you, Mika. You really didn't have to do this." I flashed her a quick smile.

"Well, I want to help you. Hence why I'm doing this." Mika replied.

My eyes trail to the window, and I could see that we were just a few streets away from the house. My heart pounded in my chest, and I was nauseous. How was this 'talk' gonna go?

Mika finally reached my house, and made her way up the driveway. I gulped while I stepped out the car.

The two of us walked towards the door, as I pulled out some keys from under the mat. The sound of the door unlocking gave me goosebumps.

The sounds of shouting erupted in my ears once the door was finally opened. Mika and I shared worrisome glances, and continued to walk in.

"How are you so blind?!" Shu's voiced roared from the living room.

"The fuck do you mean blind?! Sumire had proof, did she not?!" Ike shouted back.

Mika and I raced into the living room, to see everybody already there. All their eyes locked onto me, like some kind of prey.

"Look who finally decides to show up, after cheating on poor Ike." Sumire sneered, folding her arms.

My mouth fell agape, "Excuse me? I think I'm missing a whole ass chapter here, let alone a whole book!"

"(Y/n)! Thank god you're alright." Luca ran towards me, giving me a hug from the side. Shu also glanced at me, giving me a little smile.

Mysta, Vox, and Ike stood there, just watching. Mysta face was distorted, so I was unable to read his emotions. Ike and Vox both had blank faces, but they looked like they had a lot to say.

"Do you guys seriously miss somebody that cheated on your friend?" Sumire questioned, earning a confused look from me.

"The fuck are you on about, lady? I never cheated on Ike?" I rolled my eyes.

Sumire pulled out her phone, and flashed her screen for me to see. "Look! Right there! That's you and another guy kissing!"

Me and Mika stared at the screen, and bursted out laughing.

"How does that look any like (Y/n)? Even their hair color is different!" Mika giggled.

"That so what we said!" Luca pointed towards himself and Shu. "That girl in the picture looks way older too."

I snatched the phone out of Sumire's hands, and threw it at the floor, shattering it.

Sumire stared at me, eyes completely wide. "Why would you do that?! I paid for that phone for my hard earned money!"

"And why would you go as fair, as to accuse me of cheating?" I ask back.

"Because— because—!" Sumire stuttered.

I raised a brow, "Because what? Go on, speak up bitch."

"Because I'm jealous of you! You had everything! You had; mom, dad, and brother! I just got casted aside, for a reason only god knows!" Sumire cried.

"Wait, so (Y/n) didn't cheat?" Ike questioned.

"No, she didn't!" Sumire continued, "I hate you, (Y/n)! Mom started the mindlesses because she wanted to find you, and not me!"

My eyes widen, "Woah woah woah! Slow down there. What the fuck are you on about?" 

Only Sumire's sniffles responded to my question. Silence fell across everyone in the room, nobody dared to utter a word. Even Shu, whos usually good in these types of situations, was stunned. 

"Are you saying that you are my sister? Mom and dad never told me anything about you, so how is that my problem?" I roll my eyes. Yes, I felt bad, but that gives her no right to try to ruin my life like this.

Ike stares at me, his gaze full of regret and guilt. He wasn't the only one with that face; Vox and Mysta too. 

"I'm so fucking sorry, my love. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." Ike walked over, and held my hands with his. "I knew you wouldn't cheat on me, but I guess my mind just was else where."

"It's fine, shit happens. But next time, talk to me about it, for the love of god." I kiss him gently on the cheek. 

"(Y/n), keep in mind that you're still sick." Mika comments, making me instantly pull back from Ike. 

Mysta glances at me, and jumped onto me for a hug. "I'M SORRY MY DEAREST (Y/N)! I PROMISE I'LL NEVER TALK SMACK ABOUT YOUR DUMBASS AGAIN! YOU CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT ABOUT ME, JUST KNOW THAT I'M SORRY!"

I hug him back, with a cocky smile on my face. "Fine, I'll forgive you. Only cause you offered to let me talk shit about you."

"Welp, looks like my job is done. Take care of (Y/n)'s cold!" Mika waves, getting ready to leave. "Also, don't forget that Sumire is still in the room."

My gaze meets hers, what the fuck do I even say to her now?

"The one standing in infinite glory is you; the one fallen from grace is also you

"The one standing in infinite glory is you; the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you."

-Mò Xiāng Tóngxiù

A/N: IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO RUSHED! I HAVE SO MANY SPORTS AND SSCHOOL HAS BEEN PILING UP LIKE CRAZY! ALSO RANDOM, BUT I AINT SINGLE NO MORE! TYSM FOR READING, I LOVE YOU GUYS TAKE CARE!<33