ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

Not all stories end on a happy note, but mine sure did... Who knew something I didn't sign up for, would turn into this?

- - - - -

A/N: A little bit of a side chapter, just to see what happens in the future c:

Not proofread!!

- - - - -

"Amelia, you're going to be late for school. Hurry up and get dressed!" I uttered, flicking some water onto my daughter's face.

This action earned a few groans from the child, as she proceeded to finally get up after 30 minutes of nagging.

I sighed, "I'm going downstairs to prepare breakfast for you and your dad, so please try to be quick. I know how you love admiring yourself in the mirror."

Children grow up so fast, in a blink of an eye? Amelia was already 7, and going into grade 1!

I hummed to myself while preparing some toast for my family, and packing Amelia's lunch. Just a sandwich and some vegetables usually makes her happy.

"Mm.. Good morning.." Ike mumbled as he slipped his hands around my waist, and digging his face into the crook of my neck.

"Good morning hun," I placed a piece of toast in his mouth, "You gotta drive Amelia to school today."

"Wow, not even a 'I love you' from my wife? How cruel." Ike pouted while chewing.

"I'm sorry my dear, I love you." I kissed the side of his cheek, as I gentle placed Amelia's lunch in his backpack.

Small footsteps could be heard from where the stairs were, and the sight of my daughter came into view. I placed a piece of toast with strawberry jam in her hands, and went over to wash my hands.

"Mommy, are you not driving me to school today?" Amelia tilted her head.

"No, I'm busy this morning. Daddy's gonna drive you, okay?" I smiled, giving the backpack to her. "Have a good day you two, love you lots."

"I love you too!" Ike and Amelia shouted as they left.

I pulled out my phone, and I instantly filled with excitement.

- - - - -

I Need a BREAK gc

Mysta Rias

So is everybody able to come?

Shu Yamino

Yep! I'm coming

What about (Y/n)?

(Y/n) Eveland

I'm able to come!

Mysta, can you come pick me up tho plz :(

Mysta Rias

If this was anybody else, I would've said no

BUTTTTT

YOURE LUCKY THAT YOURE MY BEST FRIEND >:(

(Y/n) Eveland

Yayyy

Thank you!

I'll see you guys soon then