ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

We were surrounded. "God damn it. These motherfuckers are everywhere!" Mysta growled, face darkening.

"Wow, how observant of you." I sarcastically laughed, ready to swing my bat at anything that dares to come near us.

Before anything else happened, a large amount of purple flames engulfed the mindlesses, leaving us in a daze. We all knew where it came from. The one and only, Shu Yamino.

The mindlesses were now burnt ashes, ready to crumble away in the wind. "Shu! What the heck? That's too much magic!" Ike shouted.

Luca  went over to the sorcerer's side, as he was instantly tired out. I took a look around, and all of the mindlesses that were once in that space were gone.

The windows on the walls that once shown the sunlight, we're getting dim, meaning that the sun was setting. "Please tell me somebody brought sleeping bags." Vox said.

"Way ahead of you." Ike sighed, pulling out a few sleeping bags out of his backpack. Luckily, he had 6 so we all could sleep individually.

I rummaged through my backpack, and pulled out a bottle of water. I made my way over to Shu and handed him the bottle. He gave me a thankful look, and immediately drank it.

- - - - -

Everyone was sound asleep, well, except me. I was fully awake. I looked around in the darkness of the room, and saw a metal door.

'What's behind it?' I ponder, looking at the sleeping members around me. 'What they don't know won't hurt them.' I thought, slowly getting up.

My steps made light tapping noises on the concrete below my foot, I glance behind me to make sure my genmates were still asleep. Thankfully they were.

I push open the metal, but it made a giant creeking sound. 'Fuck! That was loud.' I thought again, turning behind me. Loud snores made their ways to my ear, making me relieved knowing that they were still asleep.

Behind the door, was a pile of stairs leading up to god knows where. I slowly make my way up to the top floor, scared that any mindlesses were going to jump me.

I make my way up to the end of the staircase, and there in front of me was another metal door. I reach my hand out for the handle, but hesitate.

"You know what? You only live once." I mumbled, grasping onto the handle and swinging the door wide open. A cool breeze brushed pass me.

I jump back, just in case anything was about to come at me. But nothing did. Instead of going back, I decide to make my way through the door.

The freshness of the midnight air hit my face, but it made me feel calmer if anything. The moon and stars were so visible, as there was no clouds in the sky.

I stood at the edge of the building, admiring the beautiful sky while I still could. I could've sworn the stars twinkled and glistened, as I watched.

I lightly start humming a small melody, lightening up my mood even just a little. I eventually got lost in a train, that I couldn't hear the metal door behind me open.

"I wonder how father and my brother are doing up there. Are they well?" I thought out loud, not realizing someone was sneaking up behind me.

"Who are you wondering about?" A soft voice came from behind me. Though the voice had no intention of harm, I spun around and kicked whoever was behind me in the side.

I gasped, seeing who I kicked. "Ike! Holy shit, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" I panic.

"Ow.. I'm alright. Don't worry." The novelist groaned, holding his side with his hands. "Why are you out here by yourself? It's cold, isn't it?"