Duality

Duality set up binary digital framework of the existential dichotomy and every business carried out. Very complicated. Proven that nearly about anything this Uni-verse-as we know it-can be simplistically reduced to a black and white with infinite millions of thousand of shades of grey in between, choices wether it says yes or no cause apposite different out-comes and personalities, as well. Ideologies (whatever they are) form the State of the Arts. Documentaries cannot fill the gap in the attempt a story of a Country is told. Nonetheless the up-bringing of one person made up of hypes, humdrums, ups and downs. This is bitter sweet symphony playing on the verve of such roller-coaster that is life. What's worth to be remembered, people remind themselves of good times, when they are young, full of energy - the coming-of-age of babbling dreams. Neither perfectionism nor chaos trap take objectives to aim higher, to go the extra-mile.
The History of Course is based on the relationship between public and private sphere. As far for the first one is concerned, every actor or thing itself took a lively stance in the public arena. Even the basic concepts of the most transcendental idealism postulated by German born philosopher, Immanuel Nicholas Trove Kanter finds a juxtaposition in deflecting from the very basic space and time in order to define reality. Whatever entity, in the vest of a physical being, animal, material form forged the perception of reality. In the way the smallest single phenomena, like the fluttering of one butterfly affects away from the country, the same holistic approach is put into perspective on the inter-connections over a world scale.
Such argumentation reminds of Thomas Philip Toller de Friend, another key actor, also known as King of the Hill (in sarcastic tenure.) He assess the Country Parliament with his Job Reform on critique by the public as ever-lapsing welfare, and encouraging slacking behaviour. However, his notorious parents professors at the most major State Universities, grant him to walk up and down the city centre cultivating his eagerly Thomasisifications (wise pills of navigated wisdom which reach national audience on public stage.)
When objects in the mirror are closer than they appear, the events recounted in the following chronicle portray the transfiguration of everything occurring in the personal private life. This book will mostly focus on the years after 1983, since when Mr Dickett became Second Deputy Secretary of the Great Min-stress Laura de Matteis and Lord Master Nunzio Nicola III.