Life and death

Then you find out that Hades, the Lord of the Underworld, obscurity, and the dead, was more than the embodiment of doom and finali. With a touch of chaos swirling around his immortal essence, he personified not merely death but a hero of immortality. Eternally silent, eternally watchful, he held the secrets of life's endless cycle—the truth that death, far from an end, was a path to something greater. And there, in his dark domain where souls wandered lost, his eternal reign was not without longing.
That longing goes under Persephone, the goddess of spring and life's renewal. Unlike Hades, her light soft, and her laughter, bright, calling out to the edges of his shadow realm. Her beauty blooms like flowers even in his desolation, and Hades driven toward her, drawn by something primal, deeper than mere desire. She is the life he can never touch, the warmth that had eludes him for eons. Yet, like all forces of nature, they collides.
Hades leans to her, his hands, cold yet powerful, pulles her into his grasp. His form, solid and shadow all at once, pressed against her body with a force that was both overwhelming and intimate. He thrusts his being into hers, merging not in a simple act of passion, but in a union that defies the separation of life and death. His darkness meet her light, and for a moment, they cease to be opposites. In her, he finds a pleasure beyond mere lust, an ecstasy that transcendes mortality itself. Together, their embrace become divine, as if by joining, they forge a bridge between life's brevity and the eternal nature of the soul.
Persephone's acceptance of Hades transforms him. No longer just the ruler of shadows, he becomes something else entirely—a lover, a protector, a god whose touch could evoke not only fear but also divine pleasure. His power over death is not diminished, but now, through Persephone, it intertwines with life. Hades reinvents him-self, not as a conqueror of souls, but as their eternal guardian, a hero of immortality who understands both beginnings and endings.
The world above would come to know him differently. As time passes by and myths travel around, in a beautiful country far away, they no longer call him Hades. There, his name whispered as Pluto, and his identity shifts like a gentle breeze over rolling hills. In this land, where flowers blooms under the sun, and golden wheat sways in fields, the air itself seemes to hum with the sound of sweet yeses whispered between lovers. Here, Pluto turns the cold god of death into the god of hidden riches, the wealth beneath the earth—the fertility that Persephone brings to the world when she returns each spring.
The people see Pluto as the keeper of treasures, the god who controls not only the underworld but the life-giving gifts buried in the soil, waiting to sprout. Just as Hades becomes Persephone's, Pluto became a symbol of life's abundance. His transformation completes—he is the same god, the same darkness, but now, he drapes in the beauty of renewal, in the wealth of life's continuous return. In this island, his name speaks words of sun rising at dawn, not with fear but with reverence, and Pluto became the god who ensures that life, in all its cycles, is eternal.