Weeding

I was getting ready to marry the love of my life, Laxus, Fred, Bixlow and Evergreen were here with their kids they have grown a lot. All my spirit and some more have come to the Spirit King is also there ready to marry his daughter. The outdoor wedding was beautiful Perce outdid himself.

I was nervous did Severus want me after this it's too late to run away. I found a beautiful dress that is easy to walk in the sand but also beautiful. I got help from Virgo to get ready and Sal was with Freed. My nerves were killing me I never thought I would get married but here I am.

Severus was in the same boat his nerves getting the best of him only to have Sirius and Remus keep him down. 'What if she doesn't come.' he walked back and forward. 'She will.' ''how do you know.' 'she loves you, Severus.' 'I know that but her mind is a mess sometimes only thinking bad thoughts.' Remus now sat Severus down. 'you are going to be calm and be married to the most beautiful woman on this planet so you will suck it up and be confident.' Severus sat down breathing in and out getting control again.

Severus stood ready now with the king giving half a smile everyone was there and everyone was dressed up they all had smiles on. Now we just waited for the bride.

Lucy slowly walked out of the tent that was set up for her to get dressed in and walked down where it was. I followed the little lights in the sand and there everyone was I slowly walked up to Severus and he stared me down he study every move and everything I did with a grin smile on his face making me a bit red.

 I followed the little lights in the sand and there everyone was I slowly walked up to Severus and he stared me down he study every move and everything I did with a grin smile on his face making me a bit red

Severus

I could not take my eyes off Lucy she wore a simple but elegant and beautiful wedding dress hugging her perfectly it was sparkling and she had a small crown and a veil on her head, to think that this woman choose me and to think she will soon be mine and only mine and we get to have eternity together. word can't describes how beautiful she is she was a queen when she walked and every man in the world can be jealous but this woman is mine.

I got to Severus and the King started to marry us the ceremony was fast and before I know it we kissed it all happen in a daze I was riding the whirlwind. We all walked to the side of the altar to where we will eat.