Staff member

Everyone was gathered and waiting for Albus and Lucy well Albus they didn't know of Lucy yet. when Albus walked in with a blond lady in his hands everyone turned and wonder who that woman was.

When seated Albus spoke up before he sat down. 'Hello everyone good to have you all back, This is a distant relative of mine Lucy Heartfilla Humlesnurr she will be here as an Assistant with free reign she will have as much power as me so you are all allowed to go to her too, she will help classes, especially Severus and take some over when needed she is powerful and excels in all the classes we have.' Dumbledore finally sat down and there was whispering.

Minerva being the kind soul speaks first and started to introduce the staff to her and Lucy being an angel was liked by everyone but Mad-eye looked suspicious and somehow Severus couldn't blame him he was too in the beginning. Now he lived with that amazing woman in the amazing bed Chamber he would probably never go back home to his dark cold house.

After a lot of laughter and conversation between the teachers and Lucy. 'Do you drink dear?' Minerva asked her politely. 'Yes I do but I don't think it's a good idea.' Lucy was now embarrassed thinking of her state. 'Why not?' 'Well, where I'm from we drank a lot and celebrated for the smallest thing and I soon got used to alcohol so I won't get drunk but somehow I act a bit like a cat.' Lucy said beet red and looked away from the staff member making Albus laugh out loud. with the others, even Severus had trouble stopping his laughing and Minerva saw it with a twinkle.

'Come along it can't be that bad one glass or two.' Minerva started to fill her glass and Lucy was unsure but knew her spirit will help her so started to drink the alcohol and was shocked. 'Is it alcohol in it?' Minerva with a shocked face. ' yes 15 % you don't feel it?' 'No, it tastes like juice this is too bland to be alcohol, I'm glad you do not have strong enough alcohol im saved.' Lucy said in a high smiling voice drinking her red wine and the staff member just stared. 'how strong is the alcohol you drink?' Lucy was then thinking and got an idea. 'want to taste?' Everyone nodded even Albus.

Her spirit trained her to have a spare room and she got some alcohol from her spirit and saved it so she flicked her wand and two different alcohol bottles stood on the table.

'It's strong I get like a cat after one bottle but can drink more

'It's strong I get like a cat after one bottle but can drink more.' Lucy started giving everyone shots from both, 'The red one is firebreather and the blue is Icefrezzer you will know when you taste them it's good but strong.'

Everyone tried the red one first and you could see the blood rush on their faces and they all rushed for the blue one and drank it fast suddenly the red face wasn't a problem anymore now they all felt cold blood run and their faces turned blue for some second before turning back to normal and they all were now drunk even Albus. 'Good god good go oo od I LIke these.' I laughed at them all Severus was the only one who looked normal that was until I started to talk to him. 'Severus look they are all drunk.' he looked over not having a stoic mask on shocking me. 'yes hehe look they are all strange.' he said in a high voice.