Chapter 28

Diamond's POV

I mean, I've been told hurtful things from my sisters and mom, but I didn't think Jay would be that way too. He really broke my heart... To say that nobody gives a fuck about me... That shit hurts. He's right though. It's just me against the world. I really don't have anyone. My mother hates me, my sisters hate me. My bestfriend is dead. Thinking about this shit makes me miss Des even more. She would've been here to cheer me up. I really can't see how I'm going to continue living without my bestfriend.

I really don't want to be bothered. I decided to storm out the house. I didn't even know my way around this neighborhood, but I'd rather be anywhere else but in the house with his disrespectful ass.

"Baby!" I heard Jay call from behind. I ignored him and just kept walking.

A few seconds later, he caught up to me and I felt him try to grab my hand. I snatched it away.

"I told you not to fucking touch me!" I yelled, more tears running down my face.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a bear hug.

"Get the fuck off me!" I kept screaming, trying to fight him off me.

"I'm sorry, Baby, I'm sorry." he kept saying over and over.

"Move!" I kept trying to push him off me but he was too strong and wouldn't budge. I got tired of fighting and just cried hysterically in his arms.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Baby. I was just so mad, I didn't know what I saying. Don't listen to that bullshit I was saying, I was wrong." he continued.

"That's the problem... You weren't wrong. You were so fucking accurate. Nobody actually gives a fuck about me. Everybody hates me. I'm always doing something wrong and I'm so fucking tired of that shit. Like there is no reason for me to be in this world." I replied, more and more tears pouring out of my eyes to the point where my head started to hurt.

"Aye, aye. Don't you EVER say that shit again. I give a fuck about you, and that's all that matters. I love you, Baby Girl." he said softly, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said, looking him in the eyes, and pecking him on the lips.

"Now let's get back inside and go to bed, Baby." he said.

I took his hand and we walked back in the house.

In all honesty, I didn't want to just go to bed. I wanted to talk to him. I was still curious about those pills. But, I decided to just leave it alone.

As we made it back to the bedroom, I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind and I immediately smirked. He began to kiss my neck constantly as I started to chuckle. Then, he let me go, and moved the boxes off the bed and kicked them under it. He looked at me and just stared with a little smile as I just stood there by the door.

"What?" I asked, sounding annoyed, curious, and playful all at once.

He laughed and just kept staring.

I knew why he was staring at me, but I wanted him to make the first move. He huffed and puffed and came over to me.

He picked me over his shoulder and threw me onto the bed. I chuckled and let out a little scream as he did it. He got on top of me and we kissed roughly.

-----------------------------------------------

I just posted an excerpt of my upcoming story: Twins & Thugs. Check it out! Share with your friends if you like it. :)