Chapter 33

Chay's POV

We were driving in this white people town where it was hella quiet and people looked at us funny.

"It's right here." Dave said, pulling over in front of this huge ass house.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself. I never been more heated.

We all stepped out the car. Antice tried to open the door, but of course it was locked.

"Move." Dave said, pushing Antice back. He kicked down the door and we all barged in.

I stopped and looked all around the house. That shit was beautiful. It was completely quiet. Everybody else was going through the place, searching all the rooms.

A few moments later Vicky came from upstairs. "Nobody here." she said, pissed.

I huffed and puffed, then smacked my teeth.

"I told ya dumb ass that's not how this shit go." Dave added.

"David, shut the fuck up." Vicky replied before me.

"Find anything useful and pack that shit. NOW!" I yelled. Everyone separated.

I went upstairs and entered what seemed to be the bedroom. The bed wasn't even made, but that shit was huge. I walked over to the bedside table and looked through the drawer. It was nothing but random papers and shit. I went into the bedroom and happened to see a pair of panties laying on the floor, in front of the bathtub. I was infuriated. I walked back out and checked the drawers in the dresser. It was his clothes and female's clothes.

Antice walked in. "I found a gun hiding in the cabinet under the sink."

"Find some lighter fluid. Hurry up!" I yelled, not acknowledging what she just told me.

She ran out.

I then checked under the bed and found two shoe boxes. I opened one that just had meds and shit. But then, I opened the other one that had hella money in it. Jackpotttt.

Antice finally came with some lighter fluid.

"Help me put all these clothes and stuff on the bed." I told her.

After every single piece of clothing was on the bed, I used the entire bottle of lighter fluid on the huge pile.

"Take these boxes and put 'em in the car. Tell everybody we out. Ima meet ya in a minute."

"Okay."

After she left the room, I took a deep breath and grabbed my lighter out my pocket. I opened it, so the flame could show. I threw it on the bed and watched the flames grow slowly.

"You don't even know what you just started." I said, finally leaving.

I entered the passenger seat of the car and Dave started driving away immediately.

"We gotta find them. I have a better idea." I said, in deep thought.

"I know somewhere else that they might be." Dave said.

I dialed up King's number. "Baby, I need your help."

-----------------------------------------------

I just posted an excerpt of my upcoming story: Twins & Thugs. Check it out! Share with your friends if you like it. :)