Chapter 23: Chay's POV

I woke up on the living room couch since that's where I sat all night, waiting for Jay'Von to come home so I could fuck his ass up. I took a glance at the clock on the wall which said 11 AM. I then heard a familiar voice outside.

"What the fuck?" I heard them say.

Then I heard the door knob raddle and it opened. It was Jay.

"CHAY! What the fuck happened to the god damn window?!" He yelled as I watched him stare at the broken glass lying on the floor.

"Where the fuck were you last night?" I asked, standing up off the couch.

"Don't even hit me with that bullshit Chayla. You disappeared before I did." he said, walking past me.

I grabbed a glass off the coffee table and launched it at Jay. Unfortunately, I missed and it hit the wall beside him. "Don't fucking walk past me while I'm talking to you Jay'Von!" I yelled furiously. Who the fuck this nigga thought he was?! "Where THE FUCK were you?!" I asked again.

"First off all, don't be throwing shit at me Chay. I'll really slap the fuck outta you. Secondly, I was out. I don't see how the fuck you care. You was probably out fucking some opp nigga anyways! Every fucking night you out doing something, but when I go out for one night... ONE... FUCKING... NIGHT, it's a fucking problem?! Get the fuck outta here!" He said, waving me off like I'm a fly.

"You not gonna be fucking talking to me like I'm some random bitch off the street!"

"Well that's how you been actin lately!"

I gasped. "Well guess what?! I WAS fucking some nigga and I have been for the past few weeks!" I yelled back at him. That's when I realized that I said a little too much.

"Oh really? Get the fuck out my house then." He said, pointing towards the door.

"Baby, baby wait! I didn't mean that! I was just saying that to make you mad!" I said, trying to force tears through my eyes.

"Leave." he replied with no emotion.

"Noo, Baby please! Baby... Baby... I'm pregnant!" I lied, hoping he'd let me stay.

"And I bet that bitch ain't mine. Oh, and you don't gotta worry about packing, everything in your wardrobe come from my money so you could just go 'head. I hope that other nigga you fucking make a great Daddy." He said, walking upstairs to the bedroom.

"So that's how you gonna do me?! That's how you gonna do ya baby mother?! You know I ain't got no where else to live!" I yelled back at him.

I heard Jay laugh. "Chayla, get the fuck on." he replied, shutting the bedroom door behind him.

I was so fucking pissed. I kicked the coffee table as hard as I possibly could and it flipped over harshly. This nigga really kicked me out. Like, where the fuck am I gonna go?

-----------------------------------------------

I just posted an excerpt of my upcoming story: Twins & Thugs. Check it out! Share with your friends if you like it. :)