Chapter 24

"Vicky, where you at?" I asked, wandering around outside, not having any idea where I'm going.

"Bitch, I'm at home. The fuck you want?" she asked, sounding tired.

"Jay'Von just kicked me out and I ain't got no where to go."

I heard her huff and puff. "Bring yo ass over." she said.

"Thanks Girl." I said, hanging up.

Vicky's house wasn't too far so I took my time as I walked there. I knew where she lived but I never went to her house before. Some of these other bitches told me it was dirty but I don't even give a damn because I need some place to stay. I refuse to live on the streets. I'm not even gonna bother tryna call up King and ask him if I could stay at his house because the nigga lives wit his mama. She don't even like me. All because her nigga wanted to fuck me. Like, Bitch, you old and he old, why the fuck would I wanna fuck your ugly ass nigga? So, we gotta tolerate each other because she know I fuck wit King heavy now and she knows he really like me. That's why I try my best to only come to his house when his moms not there. King don't even know about that situation between us.

I finally reached Vicky's house and realized how raggedy that shit was. I wasn't about to talk shit though, Vicky's my bitch.

I knocked on the door since it wasn't no doorbell and Vicky immediately answered it. I entered and looked around. Damn her house worser than mine. Dust and shit everywhere. It don't smell that good either.

"Now what happened?" Vicky asked, sitting down on the beat up couch.

I sat down next to her. "I got on to him about being wit another bitch and he got mad so we started arguing and I told him that I was fucking King so he was like get out so I said I was pregnant. But then he was like it ain't his and get out."

"Oh shit, you pregnant?!"

I smacked my teeth. "No dumbass. I lied."

"And you told him you was fucking King?! Ain't they like arch enemies? Why would you tell him that?! What the fuck."

"I didn't specifically say it was King. I just said 'another nigga'. I ain't that stupid. But you gotta tell me who that girl was that he done picked up in that car."

Antice, Vicky's sister, walked down the steps. "Vicky, you dumbass, it's Diamond!"

We both turned in her direction. I was confused because I didn't know who the fuck she was talking about. I know that got a little sister named Diamond, but I know that can't be who she means because no bitch from they family could ever have a chance with Jay. Foh.

"Get the fuck outta here, nah. How could it ever be her?!"

"Who the fuck ya talking about?" I asked, looking at both of them.

"How could you forget that we got a whole sister named Diamond?" Vicky added.

That shit just blew my fucking mind. I outta kill that bitch! My heart started racing and my head started pounding. I had to get up and pace back in forth in that living before I shot some shit up. In the corner of my eye, I could see Vicky and Antice starting to look nervous, but I didn't give a shit.

"You good, Girl?" Vicky asked, I felt her hand touch my shoulder.

"Getcha fucking hands off me, Vicky!" I yelled.

She backed away.

"I mean, we can get that bitch." Antice said, sitting on the couch and crossing her legs with a smirk on her face.

"I wasn't planning on doing shit differently." I replied with hostility.

"Aight, then let's get that bitch." Vicky said.

"Na, na. Let's kill that bitch." I said, crossing my arms.

-----------------------------------------------

I just posted an excerpt of my upcoming story: Twins & Thugs. Check it out! Share with your friends if you like it. :)