Chapter 29

Diamond's POV

"Baby, get up." I heard.

I groaned and turned over in the bed, finally noticing the sun was shining brightly through the window. As I turned, I felt the soreness in my pelvis. Oh god. I thought to myself. Last night was so lit. I laughed.

I felt Jay get on top of me and kiss the side of my face multiple times. He then pecked my lips.

"Get upppppp." he complained.

"Whyyyyy?" I responded, mocking him.

"You be saying that I never tell you anything and that you know nothing about me, so today I'ma show you." he said, getting from on top of my and walking out the room before I can even question him.

I sat up, looking very confused, then wiped my face with a yawn to follow.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, then threw on a t-shirt, dark gray tights, my PINK windbreaker, and some Bailey Button Uggs. It seemed like the entire wardrobe Jay bought me was endless. I walked over to my bedside dresser and picked up my phone and gold bracelet. I headed downstairs, where I smelled something good cooking in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen, astonished. Jay was standing over the stove, making some bacon and eggs.

"I didn't know you could cook." I said, flabbergasted, sitting at the small dining table.

"You never asked." he replied sarcastically.

I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes, struggling to but on that gold bracelet I grabbed.

"Sike nah, yea, I been knew how to cook."

"Who taught you?" I asked.

He completely ignored my question. To avoid an argument, I just let it slide. Last night was enough drama for me.

A few seconds later, he finished cooking and put some food on a plate for me.

"Eat fast, I'm tryna go." he said, placing the food on the table in front of me.

"Put this bracelet on for me." I said, giving him my wrist. While he fiddled with my bracelet I asked: "So like... Where we going?... And don't ignore me."

He finished helping me and chuckled. "You'll see when we get there."

"That's not a good enough answer."

"Look, you said you barely even know me, so I'ma let you get to know me more."

That pretty much shut me up.

-----------------------------------------------

I just posted an excerpt of my upcoming story: Twins & Thugs. Check it out! Share with your friends if you like it. :)