Chapter 18: Chay's POV

Sorry if I confused you guys by skipping from Chapter 17 to Chapter 20. I accidentally deleted Chapter 18 &' 19 when trying to publish it. So now I rewrote for you.

I pulled up to King's crib and let myself in. He been gave me a key to come on whenever I wanted to a couple months ago. As I entered his big beautiful ass house, I locked the door behind me and threw my spare key on the little table next to the door. As much money that Jay'Von claims he has, yet we live in a shitty ass house. But on the other hand, King has a damn mansion. I took the elevator (Yes, elevator) up to the second floor and made my way to the Master bedroom, where I saw King, knocked the fuck out. I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. I went back in the bedroom, completely naked, and noticed that King had woken up. He was still laid out across the bed, but awake. He noticed my presence, but kept silent as if I weren't there.

"Get ya ass up." I said, nudging his head. I sat next to him, not really caring that I was naked. It's not like he had never seen my body before.

He sat up, rubbed his face and then pulled out a shoe box from under his bed. I continued to talk.

"Where's ya mom?" I asked, grabbing my iPhone 6 off the little table beside his bed.

"She had to work." he said simply.

He opened the shoe box to reveal the stash of weed he had. He already had a few blunts rolled. He grabbed one and lit it. He took a few pulls and passed it to me.

"So when you gonna stop playin' wit me and leave that bitch nigga you got for me?" he asked, exhaling smoke.

I ignored his question and took the little bit of the blunt that was left. I put it in the ash tray on the little table and sat on his lap. I faced him as my legs wrapped around his waist. All he had on were boxers, so I was able to feel his print perfectly, especially since I was naked. It made me so wet...

"Why you can't tell me who ya boyfriend is?"

I kept ignoring him. I pushed him down on the bed and started kissing on him. I rubbed my hand down his chest while I kissed the tattoos on his neck.

"I know you hear me talking to you, little girl." he continued.
I sat up from kissing him. "I'm not no little girl! Don't be talking to me like that, bruh!"
He started laughing as if I were joking, which I wasn't.

"Well, you ignoring my question."
"It don't matter who my boyfriend is, King! Don't fucking worry about it!"
"Aight, get out then."

My eyes widened. I ain't come here just to have his disrespectful ass kick me out. Jay already pissed me off, King ain't bout to be next.

"Stop." I said softly. I then lowered myself down to his crotch area. He had an opening in his boxers for his dick. I whipped it out for him and stroked it continuously. I heard a low groan from him as I directed it into my mouth. I stroked it with my mouth continuously and stopped every few minutes to lick it up and down.

I wasn't about to get kicked out, and King wasn't about to know about Jay.

-----------------------------------------------

I just posted an excerpt of my upcoming story: Twins & Thugs. Check it out! Share with your friends if you like it. :)