Chapter 22: Diamond's POV

The sun had finally risen and it shined brightly through the bedroom window. The brightness had woken me up as I felt Jay's arm wrapped around my waist as usual. I opened my eyes but never moved from the comfortable position I was in. I loved how Jay held me whenever we slept together.

I eventually ended up getting up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I managed to finish in about a half hour and threw on one of Jay's huge t-shirts that I found in one of my dressers. It had his beautiful scent on it. The shirt was pretty long on me so I didn't even bother putting on any shorts. I glanced back at the bed and noticed that Jay was still sound asleep. I walked down to the kitchen and decided to fix Jay some breakfast 'cause I know he'll be waking up starving.

My legs were sore from last night... But it was worth it. I laughed to myself as I grabbed the eggs out the fridge. I ended up making some eggs, pancakes, and bacon in no time and I started to hear movement coming from the bedroom. He's finally awake. I smiled to myself, waiting excitedly for him to come see what I cooked for him.

I heard his footsteps getting louder and louder as he got closer to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Baby." I said warmly, watching him enter the kitchen while rubbing his tired eyes. "I made you breakfast."

A small smile appeared on his face as I passed him his large plate of food. "Baby, you ain't have to do this. Thank you." he said, pecking me on the lips.

"You deserve it." I said, cleaning off the kitchen counter.

"Babe, you do know that after I eat I have to go, right?" he asked as he stuffed his mouth with eggs and pancakes.

I sighed. "Yea, I figured."

Within a few minutes, Jay was done eating and I was now washing the dishes. He went back to the bedroom to take a shower and get dressed. After I finished washing the dishes, I sat down on one of the kitchen stools and put my head down on the counter. I hated seeing Jay walk out the door. He made me want to spend every last minute with him.

Soon enough, Jay walked out the room fully dressed and ready to go. He approached me and quickly gave me a peck on the lips.

"See you later Baby." he said heading out the door.

"Make sure you text me!" I yelled back as he shut the door behind him and was gone.

I really do hope he texts me.

-----------------------------------------------

I just posted an excerpt of my upcoming story: Twins & Thugs. Check it out! Share with your friends if you like it. :)