Chapter Six: Learning From The Best

"OOF!" Oshua crashed into the barrels, displaying his fighting style to Dorio, who overpowered him. "Ouch."

"Come on Oshu!" Dorio shouted, "Why not use your powers on me!?"

"Two reasons: One, Because if I did, Maine would beat my ass. Two, it wouldn't be fair." He replied, getting back up, "Besides, I have to build my natural state. If I can build that, then my upgrade will get a major upgrade. One that can allow me to access Super-Saiyan Two." He stretched, "Alright, Round three, let's go!"

"If you insist." Dorio replied, going back to training Oshua

"Hey." Kiwi said to Edwin, "So um...I don't wanna pry, but why did Miles say what he said a few days ago?"

"Hmm?" Edwin replied, "What are you talking about-Oh...That...Well, Miles can sense when people have good in them. So...When he met you, he saw something good in you to suggest to Oshua to Marry you."

"Cute." Kiwi replied, "Waiting to get your ass kicked by Dorio?"

"Sadly." Edwin replied, "Why are you here talking to me?"

"Thought I could keep you company, also to tell you boys to watch out for the storm brewing."

"What do you mean by that?" Edwin asked Kiwi

"You'll find out." She replied, "I'll see you in a bit. I'm going get some food. Do you and your bro want anything special?"

"We'll take some Chinese." Edwin replied

"Oh. One more thing, when your bro's done sparring with Dorio, ask him if he wants to go on a date with me." With that, Kiwi left to run some errands for Maine.

Speaking of Maine....

"THIS HOW YOU DRIFT KID!" He was teaching David how to drive, while also giving him a possible heart attack

After that...Came the errand-run.

"Okay....Gotta go deliver this to Pilar." David told himself, missing the company of the brothers, but knew he would hang out with them after training. He entered the Apartment complex, knocked on the door...

"Oh, David my man, what's up!?" It was Rebeeca! Holding a glock to David's head while being partially naked

"Oh...Hey Rebecca." David replied

"What's up choom, you need something?" She asked him

"I'm...Just running errands for Maine." He replied, "Is Pilar here?"

"Oh." She remarked, "BRO! IT'S FOR YOU!"

"Pilar's your brother?" David didn't know that.

"What!?" He replied annoyed

"Maine sent you something!" She replied

Pilar gasped, sntach the package, and tried on a pair of...Golden cyberhands... "Yeah Baby!" He remarked, "Imma get me some Bitches with these!"

"So...Do you need me to escort you or..."

"Is there anything else you guys need done or is that for today?"

"BRO! IS THAT IT FOR TODAY!?"

"Yeah! Fuck off, and Becca tip'em on the way out!-" Rebecca shot Pilar's new golden hand

"FUCK IT OVER YOURSELF, HE'S YOUR ERRAND-BOY CHEAP ASS!" She shouted, flipping her brother off.

"JOKES ON YOU, THESE FUCKING BABIES ARE BULLET PROOF!" Pilar shouted back

David: So....Can I clock out now?

"Yeah...Looks that way to me." Rebecca replied, turning around, facing David.