girlfriend? (1/2)

A/N: Kinda nervous, but be prepared for what you are about to read!!

Jennie POV:

It was the end of the day for our Thailand Bangkok concert and I was exhausted. The crowd was insanely wild today. 

Probably because of me and Lisa's interactions throughout the concert. Everytime there would be a moment where Lisa kisses me on the cheek the crowd would scream like there is no tomorrow. Me and Lisa had been talking about our love for each other, but decided that it would be best to be just friends with 'benefits'.

Lisa also kept giving me finger hearts which I thought were cute. Just at that moment Lisa opened the door and came walking towards me. "Had fun today, Jennie?" She asked.

"Yeah I did, especially when you have been flirting with me throughout the whole concert." I gave her a smirk. Before I could do anything Lisa took me up into a passionate kiss that shocked me but sent me straight into heaven, her lips were so soft that it gave me chills.

We both had kissed before but this time it was more intense.

She pulled away from our kiss and said "Sorry Jen, I couldn't control myself."

I chuckled. "It's alright."

"Anyways, I came here to ask you something." My smile faded as I asked "What is it Lili? Is something wrong?"

I started to caress her cheek.

Just then Jisoo barged into the room.

"OOPS, I hope I wasn't disturbing anything important." she giggles out.

"You actually did." Lisa huffed. "What's wrong Chu?" I asked.

"Sooo uhm everyone else is waiting for you two. We are going to go back to the hotel now." Jisoo replied.

"God damn it." Lisa curses under her breath.

"Hey, it's okay Lili, we will have time when we get to the hotel."

I took her hand as we made our way back to the van.

Lisa POV:

Jennie's hands were so smooth and soft as I held it on my own. I was a tad bit angry when we got interrupted because I really had to tell Jennie something really important. As we arrived at the van, Jennie and I sat at the back seats while Jisoo and Rosé were sitting in front of us.

A voice broke me from my thoughts. It was Jennie's

"Lisa, what did you want to tell me?" She whispers under her breath.

"It's ok Nini, I'll tell you when we get to the hotel." Then I felt Jennie lay her head beside my neck and held my hand tight. "Can we cuddle while we wait?" she asked.

I laughed silently agreeing to her request as we cuddled throughout the trip.

Jennie POV:

Lisa felt great in my touch. Her skin was warm and soft. I looked up and saw Lisa laying her head on my head and closing her eyes. She must be exhausted after a very tiring day.

I looked over at Jisoo and saw her leaning on Rosé's shoulder, while Rosé was on her phone. I didn't really know the relationship between them, but they would always act so clingy together. They would make a good couple honestly.

10 minutes passed by and the van halted to a stop. We arrived. I carefully took Lisa's head off of mine and gently woke her up.

"Lisa, honey wake up, we're here." Lisa opened her eyes and nodded to my statement. We all went up to our hotel rooms. Jisoo and Rosé shared a room while me and Lisa shared the other, both of our rooms were connected by a door.