locked in the library

Jennie POV:

It was around 9 PM when I was in the library studying for my upcoming exams. The library was quite dim, with only a lamp on each table, so It kinda looks haunted. It was only like this from 8:30 PM till 7 AM. But I didn't really mind, I was here with the librarian at least. Although I was here alone, away from my other friends because I was considered the 'nerd' of the group, while the others were carefree.

I took off my aviator glasses that I use to study with and rubbed my eyes, I was getting quite tired. I wasn't sure when the library would close but what's important now is to just study. The librarian probably didn't notice I was here because she was sleeping on the chair behind her desk, with her neck bent down, and was snoring so loudly.

I got up off my chair, my rear feeling very sore from all the sitting. I decided to go and get another book and as I was walking to the bookshelf I bumped myself into a tall figure,

"Crap.." I mumbled. Losing my glasses as they fell on the floor.

I kneeled down trying to pick it up but the person was quicker. Just before I grabbed it they placed their hand on it first making mine be on top of theirs. "Sorry," She says, I couldn't see their face but I reckoned it was a girl from her voice.

Our faces were so close that I could feel her warm breath. I was in a trance for a good second before coming back to reality. "I-It's okay." I reply to her apology. She stood up and lended me a hand.

"Here," She says, handing me back my glasses.

I took it from her and that was when I got a clear look of her face. It was Lalisa Manobal! The heartthrob of the school, the one who's got every single guy and girl going on their knees for.

I've never really noticed her around, since I've been so caught up to being top of the class. But my other friends were obviously obsessed with her. Despite not knowing much about her I assumed she wasn't exactly the 'study' type.

"Thanks." I said.

She walked over to my table and sat on the chair next to mine. She began taking out her textbooks from her bag and started reading. I sat down on my seat and placed down the book I was supposed to put back earlier.

I stared at Lisa, and that was when I saw how so many people fell for her. She truly was a goddess. The way her wavy jet black hair shaped her perfect face, and bangs that made her look cute yet elegant.

"Done staring?" She says, her face still in her book. My face flushed red from embarrassment as I stuttered, "Oh-U-uhm-Sorry!" She just chuckled, making me yet again in a trance from her beautiful voice.

I snapped out and the room fell silent, "What are you doing here though?" I asked out of the blue.

"Same reason as you. I need to pass my exams." It felt quite odd because I've never seen her here before but I decided to brush it off. "Jennie Kim, right?"

Wow.. She knew my name?

"Uh yes, it is."

"It's a beautiful name actually," I felt myself grow a tint of red and I couldn't help it. "Didn't expect someone like you to know my name, we barely talk." She gave me a smirk, "I know every cute girl's name."