valentines special

warning: lisa g!p

A/N: HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!! I didn't have any time to write cuz of school but here you go, enjoy reading! 😉

Lisa POV:

I was rushing around my house trying to find the keys to my motorcycle. Me and Jennie are going to go to a valentine's day party that was hosted by Rosé. But it seems that now I can't seem to find my keys anywhere.

I was supposed to pick up Jennie 10 minutes ago. I finally found it on my cat Leo's bed. I gave Leo a goodbye kiss and practically ran out of the house.

While I was driving I quickly went to a convenience store and grabbed Jennie a box of strawberry covered chocolates and surprisingly they also had roses so I got Jennie a white rose (meaning eternal love).

I arrived at Jennie's house and rang the doorbell. In a few minutes a goddess within my eyes. She was wearing a black silky dress with a Chanel purse that went along with our matching outfits.

I was wearing a loose-white blouse, with an unbuttoned black suit-jacket, some black jeans and my doc martens. We both also wore our matching rings.

"Jennie you're so beautiful." I smiled at her. "You too, honey." She pulled me into a kiss that got me begging on my knees for more. "Also I got you something." Her eyes lit up when I showed her the box of strawberries,

"Aww, thank you so much baby." She hugged me tightly in her arms as I felt her warmth. "I also got you this." I handed her the white rose and in response she gave me another peck on my needy lips.

"Now I feel guilty for not getting you anything." I laughed and reassured her, "Nah I don't need anything I just need you."

"Stop being so cheesy," She said, slapping my arm lightly. We went over to my bike, "Lisa I don't think this is gonna work out," She said. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. Jennie chuckled at the sight of me being so goddamn whipped for her. "It's that I'm wearing a dress."

"Oh that won't be a problem, just use my jacket to cover yourself up." I replied back, handing her my jacket. "Thank you." She said cutely. We hopped on the bike and hurriedly drove to the party.

Rosé POV:

"They were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago!" I complained. "Calm down Chaeng, they will be here soon." Jisoo said while hugging me tightly.

Everyone was dancing around me and I felt bored. Yes I did host this party but it wasn't the same without Lisa and Jennie. I frowned but it quickly turned the right way up when Jisoo stole a precious kiss from my lips.

Before I could pull her for another revenge steal kiss a loud sound of a motorbike engine rang in my ears from outside. I ran outside to see what it was and Jisoo followed behind. "Holy shit, Lisa!" I gasped. "Like my ride?"

"It's so cool!" I said in awe. "You both look amazing," Jennie compliments us while Lisa helps her get off the seat. "Thanks Jennie you too." I replied back. Lisa pulled her girlfriend into a hug and jokingly said, "Hey no flirting, she's mine!" We all laughed it out while walking back inside.

Lisa POV:

As me and Jennie entered the house, the sounds of music came blasting in our ears. Jennie looked kind of nervous, I could tell from the way she was clinging on to my arm really tightly. And on top of that there are tons of people.

I don't even know who. We sat on the table with Rosé, Jisoo and my other friends: Minnie, Jimin, BamBam, Irene, Seulgi, Sunmi and lastly Kai also known as Jennie's Ex.