gaming reward

warning: Lisa g!p

A/N: I accidentally deleted the chapter—oops

Lisa POV:

I was driving my car back home with my girlfriend Jennie, holding my hand in hers. "Lili, can we do something when we get home?" She asks me.

"Uhm-" I was trying to tell her that tonight I was planning on gaming with Jisoo. "Yeah about that," I was about to finish my sentence when a notification from my phone interrupted me. I stopped the car on the side of the road and checked my phone,

Jisoo> Hey Limario, are we still up for today?

Lisa> Yeah, definitely. Although I still need to ask Jen.

Jisoo> Good luck! And don't make the cat mad.

I reacted to Jisoo's message with laughing emoji and turned my phone off. "Who's that?" Jennie asked me.

"Oh, it's just Jisoo." I put the car back on 'drive' mode and we rode off again. "Anyways, are you still down to do something tonight?"

"Yeah, so I'm going to be playing Valorant with Jisoo today." I mutter nervously. "Oh." Was all Jennie said before it all became silent.

"What about tomorrow?" She asked,

"I have work tomorrow Jennie."

"Oh right, I forgot about that." She replied back. Jennie lets go of my hand while my eyes were still on the road. "Lisa?"

"Hm?"

"When was the last time we had sex?" She suddenly asked.

My eyes went wide, that was such a random question. "Uh.. Like a few days ago?" I finally answer. Jennie sighed and looked at the side window. "It's been a few weeks, maybe a month perhaps, Lisa."

Shit.

"I'm not saying that this relationship has to be focused purely on our sex life, but I missed how we made love." She takes back my hand, and intertwines our fingers.

"I'm sorry Nini," Even though I couldn't see her I took our intertwined hands and kissed the back of her palm. "How about after I finish work?" I suggested. "Sure," Jennie replies back.

"Can I please play with Jisoo tonight?" I begged. "Fine Lisa, but don't forget."

I thanked her the whole ride home and when I finally parked the car in the garage I gave Jennie a peck on the lips. "Love you,"

"You're only saying that because I let you play." She teased while rolling her eyes. "Babe, it's not like that." I ruffled her hair and got out of the car.

I took out the house key and unlocked the front door, "Home, sweet home." I sighed out. Jennie followed me from behind and closes the door. I put my kevs on the table placed beside the door and went to the kitchen to get some water. While I was drinking Jennie wrapped her arms around my waist, making me stop. "Wanna take a bath with me?" She asked.

"How would I know if you just want to have sex with me in there so I wouldn't have to go and play with Jisoo?" I smirked at her. "Come on, Lisa! Please?" She looked at me with her puppy eyes and pouted.