bathroom sex

A/N:

I live for jenlisa's bodyroll in coachella frfr

Lisa POV:

"Lisa, stop it." Jennie whispers out, not wanting to alert her friends around the table. I halted my kisses on her neck to an end and replied back, "Well you forced me to come, what do you expect me to do? I'm so bored Jennie."

Jennie shifted slightly while sitting on my lap, facing me. "Can you please stop Lisa? These are my friends for god's sake. All you wanted to do was have sex back home." Jennie says, trying to keep our argument unaware to others.

"Jen, honey it's not like that. We haven't had sex in weeks, and we haven't been able to even spend much time together ever since you started to hang out with your friends." I stared into her eyes, with pure plead.

Jennie turned her head away and I took that moment to continue planting kisses on her neck, not caring a thing about what others say. "Lisa please not in front of them okay?" I ignored her words and nuzzled my face into her neck. Jennie tried her best to keep her cool but I knew for a fact that she was also horny as well.

I placed my hand on her lap and started caressing it, in boredom. When I reached her hip, I couldn't feel the waistband of her panties meaning that she wasn't wearing any. Jennie placed her hand on mine, knowing what my intentions were.

I removed my hand away and so did she, after a while I stealthily slithered my hand a slight bit under her dress. Jennie vaguely flinched and I thought she would've pushed my hand away, but instead she let me stay there. Without warning I crawled my hand up her thigh more and more, Jennie shifted a bit on my lap, but still didn't say anything.

My hand and her dress below was covered with a tablecloth so nobody saw anything.

When I moved my hand up more I immediately knew she wasn't wearing any panties. "Feeling naughty?" I whisper softly into her ear. I moved my hand closer to her mound making Jennie finch harder than her previous one.

She placed her hand on mine once again, signaling for me to stop. I took her hand away with my other free one, and continued my path towards her pussy. Jennie squirmed at the cold touch of my fingers when it reached her trimmed mound. She covered her face that was turning red by the second.

I took my unoccupied hand and placed it on her waist, with my hand still in her dress I started stroking her pussy softly. Jennie let out a low sigh, making one of her friends ask. "Jennie you good?" Jennie nodded, trying her best not to let out any pleasurable sounds. "Mhm.. I'm fine,"

I pushed my finger lightly into her folds making her head throw back onto my shoulder. My finger by now was soaked wet with her juices that I was longing for a taste. "Lisa stop-..." Jennie mutters.

I stroked her clit gently producing more signs for Jennie to hold in, my finger dripping with all her arousal. I hadn't expected her to even let me do something so rebellious, let alone enjoy it. I circled my thumb over her clit probing it as gently as possible, teasing her as much as I could. She was breathing steadily on my neck, her eyelashes fluttering from all the teasing. "Jennie are you actually okay?" Her friend asks.

"I-I'm fine!" She yells out a little bit too loud, making her friends flinch. "No really, I'm fine." Jennie quickly straightens herself up hastily making my fingers dig deeper in the wet folds of her womanhood. Jennie's eyes went wide open, biting her lip to contain her pleasurable sounds.

I try to hold in my laugh seeing the struggling look on her face as I slid my fingers downwards, barely stroking the entrance to her wet opening.

I felt bad so I started to slide one finger up her hole, slowly but surely she was having the time of her life. Jennie's whole face was flushed red from all the hot sneaky energy that she looked like she was about to die from too much heat.