advertisement (2/2)

A/N: Thank you for 1.7K reads, love you all ❤️❤️

Lisa POV:

I woke up to see Jennie sleeping on my bed next to me. We hung out very late last night so she decided to hit the hay at my apartment. I took my phone from the bedside table and my face fell in shock. 

20+ missed calls from Jisoo, my social media is blowing with notifications, and I was just left there wondering what had happened?! I got out of the room to avoid waking up Jennie, and dialed Jisoo's number.

The moment she accepted it, there was a loud yell. "LISA WHAT THE HELL DID YOU AND JENNIE DO!!" Me being my confused ass asked, "What happened?"

"OH YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?? WELL FIRST OF ALL YOU AND JENNIE KISSED IN PUBLIC AND IT IS NOW GOING VIRAL ACROSS EVERY PLATFORM ON SOCIAL MEDIA!" Jisoo screamed out.

"Oh yeah about that –" I nervously said, mad Jisoo is scary as hell. "Lisa you're so stupid, YG is going to get mad as hell!" Jisoo added. "Is it really that bad?" I asked. "Well why don't you see for yourself." Jisoo ended the call and sent me a video. 

The intro was normal and I saw myself doing poses with the toothpaste bottle. Then it switched to Jennie, and holy mother of god without warning it became me and Jennie kissing. 

Then the clip switched to me caressing Jennie's cheek and leaving a lipstick mark on her neck. The last final clip changed and it was me and Jennie making out while the toothpaste bottle barely covered our faces.

The ending faded into a white background with the quote, 'Buy one now'. Me and Jennie really did screw this up, and it was bad, real bad.

I went back to the bedroom and saw Jennie, she was awake while staring at her phone in shock. "Did Jisoo tell you?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded, then covered her face in embarrassment. "I should've thought this through! Now our kiss is viral everywhere!"

I sat down next to her and started comforting, "Hey, hey it's not your fault. It was also mine, but at least we're in this problem together right?" Jennie looked at me, "I guess you're right." She smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. 

We had confessed our love to one another just yesterday but I still had to get used to her kissing me, because this was my long-life crush for god's sake! Jennie jumped onto me making both of us fall onto the bed. 

"That kiss was hot as fuck though," Jennie says. I chuckle at her statement but it quickly goes away when Jennie presses her lips onto mine once again.

Jennie laid soft kisses on my chin downwards to my neck making my breath start to hitch. "Jen—It tickles.." I breathed out. Jennie still didn't stop but instead laid kisses on one specific part of my neck. She then started sucking and licking and at that moment I knew what she was trying to do.

"J-Jen st-stop!" I tried to push her off but I didn't want to hurt her. So I just laid there helplessly. When Jennie stopped she said, "Leaving a mark so everyone can see it." She smirked. I messed up myself again. 

I flipped us over making me on top instead and did the same except I didn't give her a hickey. "I'm feeling nice today," I said. "Oh really?" Jennie said smugly. This girl really did know how to tease.

I lifted myself up a bit to witness her beauty. Jennie's visuals weren't perfect but her small flaws made her face look beautifully adorned. The woman of my dreams was right here on my bed, the thought still drives me insane. 

"If you keep staring at me like that I might melt from embarrassment." Jennie says. "Why should you be embarrassed when you have the hottest girlfriend in the world staring at you?" I boasted.