strawberries and cigarettes (2/2)

warning: Lisa g!p, cheating

Jennie POV:

A week has passed since my first encounter with Lisa. Lisa Manobal. My boyfriend's high-school best friend. I have been texting her for the past week and ever since then she has given me this sort of feeling that Kai never did, there was some kind of connection between her and me that I just couldn't explain.

She had the full package. Her personality is great, she looks stunning and even better she has a cock. I didn't see it yet but I know for a fact it's probably bigger than Kai's. Considering that one time when she got hard because of me: the tent in her pants was huge.

Speaking of Kai, it was actually his birthday today. I decided to order a cake for him and surprise him at his workplace. Even though Kai wasn't the best partner, I still loved him for all the other good things he did for me as well.

I already showered so now all I had to do was get dressed. I wore matching lingerie, a white dress that didn't have any sleeves nor was there anything covering my shoulders, with a black jacket draped over me, and some Chanel heels that Kai got me recently.

I placed the cake in the passenger seat of my Mercedes, and drove off. The drive only took about 10 minutes, so the cake hadn't melted yet. Once I got there I immediately got to work. As I entered the building, the receptionist recognised me at once and informed me where Kai's office was.

I was holding the cake while walking into Kai's office, feeling so excited for his reaction when I saw the most horrifying thing ever.

Kai was pinning a orange-haired girl to the wall while being in a lip lock with her. My heart dropped to the floor, just the same way when I dropped Kai's cake. Kai immediately looked back seeing the horror of shock on my face as tears start to swell up in my eyes.

Even if I didn't love Kai as much, heartbreak was still a real thing. "J-Jennie, I-I," Kai stuttered.

But before I heard the rest of his statement I ran out of his office with my tears flowing down my face. Yes, I might have not been the best girlfriend but I was always there for Kai when he needed me. For his sex, for his mental health, for everything. No matter what happened I still stayed with him.

And all this time he was cheating on me with some stupid ginger. I drove away in my car and back home with my tears flowing like a waterfall, I didn't expect this from him.

And yes, I did flirt with Lisa but that doesn't mean I didn't still love him! I even told Lisa that I wasn't comfortable with us flirting with each other! I stopped myself from falling in love with Lisa for the sake of his feelings!

My phone started ringing, and it was Kai calling me. I left it there, I didn't want to talk nor see him for a while. Then a text popped up, it said:

Kaiiii ❤️: Babe, I'm sorry okay?

A sorry can't change everything, I thought. I made the decision to just not talk with him and give some space to myself.

I entered my house with my face all swelled up and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep. But just as I did, I called the one person that could help me, with all the overwhelming emotions.

Jennie: Lisa, are you busy?

A few seconds passed and my phone dinged.

Lisa 🐣: No.. why? Did something happen?

I paused for a second and said,

Jennie: Kai was cheating on me.

Lisa 🐣: What!? I'm so sorry to hear that Jennie.