girlfriend? (2/2)

Jennie POV:

I made soft whimpers as Lisa was pinning me up against the bed. I could smell her strong Celine perfume as she was sucking and kissing on my neck. As a few seconds passed she started planting sloppy kisses from my neck all the way down to my stomach.

"Shit Lisa." I moaned out. She started taking tentative licks at my mound, I couldn't believe that this was happening. It had felt amazingly good as she was sucking my clit and lapping at my leftover cum from my last orgasm.

She lifted her body upwards until we met eye to eye. She lowers herself down near my ear and whispers giving me shivers from my head to my toes. 

"You taste so good, baby." I moaned at her touch when she started licking my earlobe and giving licks from my ear down to my neck. 

I slightly whimpered when her warm and soft body left mine. She laid down on the pillows above and said with a smirk "It's your turn sweetheart."

I licked my lips and began to crawl my way towards her. Surprisingly she was still in her baggy t-shirt and shorts. I quickly took off her shorts as Lisa pulled up her shirt in record time. All that was left was her lacy bra and panties. 

I decided to make it extra hot as I used my teeth to bite on the waistband to pull down her panties.

Lisa POV:

I hadn't expected this to come so far, it was only supposed to be her showering and me telling her something important. I'll tell her that later, I thought. It also wasn't planned that Rosé caught us and is now probably ranting to Jisoo about everything. 

I looked down and witnessed the hottest thing I have ever come across.

Jennie was biting my panties with her white teeth staring into my soul with her sharp feline eyes, as she was pulling it down my thighs. It was so hot that I almost fainted. I let out a moan that would probably be loud enough for Jisoo and Rosé to hear as Jennie plunged two of her fingers in my wet hole.

"Fuck Jennie! Slow down." I said panting. She then started to lick my clit while she was fingering me. I threaded my fingers into her brown silky hair while pushing her forward into my mound. At this point her face wasn't even visible anymore as it was covered in my tight pussy and thighs. 

She lifted her face letting out a muffled sentence saying, "Mmm.. You taste exceptional."

I felt Jennie's other hand reaching for my bra and tugging on it. I allowed her to unclip it as she was kneading it like a piece of dough. She was using her soft fingers to tease and play with my swollen nipples. It was so much for me to handle and in a few moments I felt my knees go weak and vision turn black.

Rosé POV:

I sat on the couch with Jisoo and ate some room service we had ordered. I heard a loud moan that came from across our room, making me almost lose my appetite. "When are they gonna stop!?" I asked in agony. Jisoo just sighed and replied saying "I swear tomorrow I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!"

"Seriously!" I added. We continued eating our food as moans and pants followed along.

"I'm starting to lose my appetite." I say and on cue a moan came following after. "How much do you wanna bet that's Lisa's moans?" Jisoo remarked. I slapped her hand making her laugh, "Chu stop it!"

Lisa POV:

I had just received the most mind-blowing orgasm ever and not only that it was from the one and only, Jennie Kim. I looked over to my side and saw Jennie laying down next to me sucking her fingers with such passion. 

She scooted closer and laid her head near my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and received a warm embrace. Jennie gave me a peck on my lips as I yearned for more. "Jennie..?" I asked. 

"Yes Lisa?" Her soft voice replied back.

I gulped taking all the courage I had in my body and asked, "Jennie.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Her face turned into a shocked expression then in a second she was smiling. 

I continued, "I..I don't know how you will feel but I have liked you for a while now Jennie, every time I see you-you just blow my mind away. You're so perfect in every way and I-I.." I wasn't the stuttering type but shit, Jennie got me on my knees for her in every way possible.

I was genuinely trying so hard to get the words out of my mouth. "I..I love you!"

Jennie smiled at me and hugged me tightly, "I love you too Lisa.. I always have, I just pushed it away because I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way." I just smiled and looked into her heavenly beautiful brown-hazel eyes. "So is that a yes?That you will be my girlfriend-?"

She chuckled and said "Of course dummy! Why would I say no?" She gave me a kiss on the cheek while we both laughed the night away as we were tucked together in the sheets of the comfy bed.

Jennie POV:

I woke up with Lisa hugging me tightly in her arms. After what happened last night I was ecstatic. Lisa was finally my girlfriend. All the countless nights I have dreamed about it, now it's finally true. I looked over and witnessed the beauty within my eyes.

She was so cute and hot.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 6:53 AM. Oh fuck. I totally forgot that we had arranged a meet up with Jisoo and Rosé at 7:30 AM for breakfast downstairs at the café. I quickly hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I got dressed I went to wake Lisa up. "Lisa baby wake up, we have to meet with Jisoo and Rosé." Lisa just grunted and covered the blanket up on her head. I chuckled and removed it off of her. "Lisa baby please," I begged. 

"No. Let's just stay here together on the bed.." She mumbled as she felt her strong hands pull me down towards the bed. "Lisa! you're going to crumple my clothes!" I pulled myself back up. She just looked at me with her loving gaze and laughed at my reaction. 

"Sorry –" She paused. "Do I call you babe?" She asked.

"You can call me whatever." I said smiling. "Anyways! Get up and go shower Lisa." I glared down at her. "Okay, okay I'll go.. But you have to give me a kiss first." She smirked as I rolled my eyes. She pulled me into a soft and passionate kiss as the sun was basking us with its beautiful morning light.

A/N: 

*From the future*

So After looking back I honestly hated this oneshot because dude what 😭😭😕 And the grammatical errors got me acting up and shit. Like how did y'all actually enjoy reading this story and vote like I really don't understand 😾😾 So I updated it a bit and it's not bad as before. That's all I'm gonna say and love you horny ass mfs ☺️