advertisement (1/2)

Jennie POV:

I had just arrived at my photoshoot location. It was for a very worldwide popular toothpaste brand, and it was with Lisa. As I got out of the car I saw Lisa standing there, who I think is the director for this advertisement.

Lisa looked like she was about to burst from frustration. I walked over to her and caught what she was saying. "B-but sir, I didn't see this part of the contract! I would have to ask Jennie first!"

"Ask me what?" I said. "Oh thank god Jennie you're finally here. Read this part of the contract." Lisa handed me a paper and pointed to a part of the paragraph.

It said,

We are also informing you that in this advertisement there will be a scene in which you and your partner (You can pick who your partner is) has to kiss. So hoping that you will read this part of the contract and thank you for signing to this.

"What!? We have to kiss??" I yelled out. "Look, we will gladly pay extra for you guys to do the part, but if you are willing not to do it then it's okay. We won't force you." The director commented. "How much?" I asked. "Maybe 6 million, 3 million each?"

Before I could reply Lisa pulled me by the wrist and excused us to talk privately. "Jen, if your are uncomfortable it's okay. We don't have to do it." I looked into her worried eyes and gave her a hug. "It's okay Lisa, if you're comfortable then I would gladly do it." She returned my hug and nodded to me. She held my hand while we were walking back to the director.

"We'll do it sir." She said, "Great! Just go and get your hair, makeup and outfits ready." Me and Lisa walked to the dress room in awkward silence. Once I reached there my stylist told me to try on the clothes.

When I came out Lisa was in total awe. I was wearing a white colored crop top, a black skirt, and some white shoes. "Damn Jen, you're so pretty." Lisa complimented. "Thank you." I blush slightly.

It was Lisa's turn and the whole purpose was for us to have matching outfits so she wore a blouse, with a tie and some plain black jeans, along with some white shoes as well. After doing our hair and makeup we were all set.

The director told us to take some solo shoots before doing it together, and it was Lisa who did it first. Lisa's charisma was blowing through the screen while holding a toothpaste bottle and it just made my heart flutter thinking I will kiss her very soon. Her blonde hair flowing in the air made butterflies form in my stomach.

Lisa's beauty was to die for. "YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!" I yell to Lisa, making her smile.

When Lisa finished I ran up to her and started fan-girling like crazy. She kept on laughing and leaned in to give a kiss on my cheek making my heart roar like a lion.

"Oops.. My lipstick got on your face!" She says laughing while trying to scrape it off. The director calls me for my turn as I give Lisa a temporary goodbye.

While I was posing I saw Lisa looking at me while smiling so dearly, her smile was sending sparks into my heart, lighting it up on fire. There was this feeling I had with Lisa. Something friends normally don't have.

And I think Lisa had felt the same about me, but I wouldn't dare risk it. For all I know she probably sees me as an older sister.

As I finished, the director told me and Lisa that we could take a break. We were walking together and Lisa brought up a topic. "What if YG gets really mad at us for doing this?" Her face looked concerned and I could tell she was worried,

"What if we disband because of me agreeing to this, Jisoo and Rosie's career will be gone as well?" Her panicked face made me guilty also, so I obviously comforted her. "Lisa, don't worry. Plus do you really think YG would get rid of their money-makers?

No offense or anything but it's true." Lisa laughed at my statement and hugged me tight. "Thanks Jen, for always being here for me." I smiled back to her and like on cue we were called up front.

"So, you both can just go with the flow here. Don't need to rush with the kissing, maybe touching? Then you can kiss. Also this will take a couple of takes!" We both agreed and it began, "Three!, Two!, One!, Action!"

Lisa stared into my eyes and placed one hand up my waist. My heart was pounding so fast it almost jumped out of my chest. I leaned forward and breathed down her neck making her grab onto mine. I clutched my hand onto her tie and pulled her towards me, making her bend down a slight bit.

Lisa stood up but moved much closer to me and I felt her hand stroke my ass pulling me closer. I was paralyzed, I didn't know what to do so I just stood there holding onto her and letting her take the lead.

She caressed my chin and teasingly kissed my neck, leaving a lipstick mark on it. My heart was beating so fast, and I was getting quite sweaty. She pulled my face leaving it only a couple of inches away and leaned in.

When her lips touched mine it was like I was in heaven. I was being kissed by a goddess. But before things got better the director yelled, "CUT!" Lisa pulled away showing her questioned expression.

"That was good, I will keep the first part, but can you guys make it more steamy? Maybe add a tongue? Oh and Lisa takes this prop." A staff member handed Lisa a toothpaste bottle, and the director told her that when our kiss becomes steamy Lisa will cover it up with the prop.

After things were quickly discussed, we continued. "Three!, Two!, One!, ACTION!"

With Lisa's hand being occupied with the prop It was my turn to take control, I used one hand to clutch Lisa's neck and because of our height difference I had to tiptoe a bit to see her face to face.

Lisa brought her free hand and gripped it onto my waist as I was staring deeply into her loving chocolate brown eyes.

While I was gripping her neck I pulled her towards me making our faces inches apart like before. I leaned in and so did she. The kiss was so passionate and was filled with extreme love. I now knew what feeling I had with Lisa, it was love.

I bit on her lower lip as she parted for me. Her minty toothpaste breath filled my scents. I was exploring her with my tongue and I glanced to see Lisa covering our locked mouths with the toothpaste bottle.

Before I reacted Lisa grabbed onto my waist tightly and leaned us over making our kiss exposed to the camera. I was in shock but it went away when I gave a wink to the camera and kissed Lisa back. This went on for; I don't know how long, but it got us so into it that we didn't even hear the director say 'cut' multiple times.

"CUT!!, GUYS CUT!!!" It was only aware of me when Lisa quickly pulled away. "Sorry, sir." She said as the staff members were giggling at my beet-red face.

"Anyways, great job to the both of you. You may now change and I will inform you on how it will all turn out at the end." We thanked the director and went to the dressing room to get changed.

We were now in our casual clothes and were left alone in the room. Lisa went and sat next to me, "Damn Jendeuk, I didn't know you could kiss so well." She smirked. "Not so bad yourself." I chuckled.

"Jisoo and Rosie are probably going to go insane!" She commented. "Well of course they would!" We both continued laughing until it became dead silence.

I looked at Lisa's face and appreciated the sight I was looking at. Her blonde hair, brown eyes, and a very sexy face. It was sending me over the moon. "Shit, you're so hot Lisa." A sentence suddenly pops out of my mouth. Lisa stared at me in shock and gave a light smile at me.

I had to tell her how I felt. I knew she had to at least have felt some sort of spark between us, that spark was truly brighter than a firework. I stood up as Lisa looked at me. I stood in front of Lisa and voiced my heart out while holding onto her hands.

"Lisa, I know you might not feel the same but I am sure that you see a spark between us. Something that is more than friends. And those kisses were enough to prove it all." Lisa just looked at me until she pulled me by the shirt and kissed me!

"I love you too Jendeuk." She smiled as she gave me a tight hug.