strawberries and cigarettes (1/2)

warning: Lisa g!p, cheating

Jennie POV:

I was relaxing on my bed waiting for my boyfriend to come back from work. Kai would always work late, barely giving me time and attention. He had been a pretty sturdy partner but I never felt a connection with him. 

He never really gave me that type of satisfaction. I only dated him because I felt bad for turning him down and plus he was also loaded with lots of money. Not that I'm a gold digger or anything; just saying.

There was a ring. He was calling me. I picked up the phone and asked "What's up?" he replied back saying "Babe, sorry I'll be coming home a bit late but do you want anything from 7 eleven?"

"Sure, get me some strawberries." I answered. Strawberries have always been my favorite fruit, it calms me down whenever I feel down or overthink too much. I hung up the phone and rested on the bed waiting for my boyfriend to come back.

20 minutes later

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" It was Kai. "Got your strawberries babe." He walks in the room and sets the box of strawberries down on the bedside table. "Thanks Kai." There was a moment of pause, before Kai said, 

"Babe, my high-school friend had just visited the city and I wanted to see her since we haven't been in contact for a while. I'll be in my lounge if you need me for anything."

Great, the moment he comes back from work he now has to go and meet his friend. I slip the thought out of my head and replied back "Sure I guess," while taking a strawberry from the box and started munching on it.

After a while I decided to take a quick shower and change into an oversized shirt with some short pants and a pair of bra and panties. I was really bored so I figured to go and check up on Kai with his friend.

As I entered the room I saw Kai lounging on the couch while his friend was sitting in the opposite direction from him. Then I smelt a weird stench of smoke and it took me a second to realize that Kai's friend was holding a cigarette in her hands.

Kai eventually noticed me in the room and said "Oh babe you're here, this is Lisa." He pointed his hands to a girl. No, not a girl, a woman. My god she was outstanding. She had wavy long brunette colored hair with bangs, hazel eyes. 

She was wearing a white shirt with long black skinny jeans that showed her muscular figure and there was no doubt that she had a great body. She also had a beige leather jacket with some rings and chains.

I couldn't stop taking my eyes off her.

I snapped out as I heard her say" Hello, you must be Jennie. Kai talks about you all the time." Gosh even the way she says my name sounded hot and deep. "Yes, I am." I said. I tried to keep my cool as I walked over to them and sat besides Kai. Kai then continued his conversation with Lisa.

While I was munching on my strawberry I couldn't help but sense Lisa's eyes staring at me like she's imagining me naked. I took a glance at her and saw a huge tent in her pants. Did she have a dick?! She probably might be an intersex , I thought. 

But then that meant I had made her hard. The thought of it made my panties start to become wet. Also how did Kai not notice it, it wasn't exactly small to hide.

Oh Jisoos, why does she have to be so flattering?

Just then Kai's phone rang. "Oh just a minute Lisa my assistant is calling me, I'll be back in a moment." Lisa just nodded her head. Just as Kai left the room I took a glance at Lisa and saw that she stopped smoking and threw the cigarette away. 

Then I heard Lisa say "Can I have a strawberry darling?" my heart was pounding so hard. Did she just call me darling?

Then a risky idea crossed my mind. "Sure.." I replied back. I walked up to as her eyes locked on me. I sat on her lap, took a strawberry from the box then I bit a medium sized piece out of it and in a swift motion I locked my lips onto hers. 

Her face filled with shock but eventually responded back to the kiss. I transferred the piece of strawberry into her mouth and she pulled away from our kiss to chew it down. "You taste like cigarettes." I commented. Then Lisa pulled me back into another passionate and hot kiss.

Damn it.. This fucking hottie knew how to kiss.

She bit my lower lip seeking for entrance as I fell to her dominance. Her tongue was exploring my mouth as I could feel her hands groping my ass even harder. 

We pulled from the kiss to catch air. "Wow, that was the best kiss I have ever had." I said panting.

She pulled me in her arms closer. "What, doesn't Kai give you enough?" she questioned. "No.. he actually doesn't. All he cares about is his work, he never gives his attention to me." I said coldly. "How about I give you that instead darling?" Lisa whispers. 

"But this feels wrong.. Aren't you his best friend? I don't want to ruin your friendship with him." I said.

"Oh please, I'm doing him a favor to make up the time he has lost with his stunning and sexy girlfriend." Hearing Lisa say that made me blush, It was a very vague memory when Kai ever appreciated my beauty.

In flash speed I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I quickly get off Lisa's lap as she was fixing her shirt and we sat beside each other normally as if nothing had just happened, the perks of having strict parents. 

The door flung open and Kai came out of it. "Sorry I took a bit long." Kai apologized. "No worries." Lisa said smiling, then taking a glance at me and winking, giving me butterflies inside my stomach.

It was time for Lisa to head back home as she was saying her farewells to the both of us. Lisa and I were at the doorstep as Kai went upstairs first. 

When we made sure the coast was clear, Lisa walked up closer to me and handed a piece of paper in my hand. "You made me like strawberries now, and here's my number. I hope to see you again soon." She says.

"You never liked strawberries?!" I gasped in shock. Lisa shakes her head no and lightly caresses my cheek. "Sorry I wasn't able to pleasure you," I said while eyeing her semi-hard cock. She pulled my chin up for a kiss and said, 

"Next time darling. Just text me and I'll be there." She gave me a small smirk as we both said our goodbyes.

This had all felt so wrong, and I felt bad for betraying Kai. But how could I not with Lisa's charisma, making my heart explode?

A/N: part 2 might come out today, or tomorrow (Or maybe next week) if I have the motivation. 😹😹