vampire

warning: Lisa g!p

Lisa POV:

It was a dark night while I was hanging out with Jisoo in the local bar. "Hey, you think we should go home yet?" She says, loud music was playing in the background as she drank her tequila. "I mean sure if you want to." I replied back. 

I was honestly starting to feel a bit tipsy from all the drinking. "Well then, let's go!" Jisoo quickly finishes her drink as we head out. We both parted our ways since our houses weren't near each other. "See you tomorrow Lisa!" She yells out from her Lexus. 

"See you Chu!" I yelled back. I would've let her drive me home but my house was near, and plus I liked walking in the cold breezy air at night.

I was taking the path to my house when I came across a shortcut. It was a narrow dark passageway, but when I checked 'maps' on my iPhone this was the fastest way to get to my house. I was feeling quite tired and it would save me lots of time, so my dumb self went in.

It was very quiet. All I could hear was the birds cawing above. The bright light from the full moon was shining through the alleyway giving me some light. In a quick second I heard a big gush of wind coming from behind, like something had swooped in. 

I looked back and saw nothing. I kept on walking and I heard the same sound again but just like the first time when I looked back, it was gone. "Weird.." I muttered to myself. Hoping that I would get home soon.

While I was walking I felt an unusual hot and warm breath on my neck, but before I could react I felt two sharp needles pierce my skin. Blood trickled down my neck as I gasped out in shock. I looked over and saw two glowing red feline eyes before I suddenly blacked out.

--------------------

I woke up feeling a throbbing pain in my neck. I was laying on my bed in my house. But how could I have gotten here? All I remembered was passing out while walking home and some maniac decided to poke me with needles. 

I went to the bathroom and looked at my neck. It was covered with a white medical patch which was stuck onto with medical tape. It also had large splotches of blood forming a circle. I opened the patch and it revealed two deep bloody wounds, and some other small marks that formed a 'U' shape below. 

It was throbbing, so I closed it back and decided to go downstairs to get some water.

When I went downstairs I saw a person standing near the kitchen counter cooking something. She had wavy jet black hair although I couldn't see her face yet, her curves were amazing. She looked back and said, 

"Oh I didn't expect you to wake up so early. But just on time!" She signaled me to sit down and brought up a plate with kimchi fried rice.

"Enjoy." She winks at me and settles down on a chair. At that moment I got a good look at her face. Her features were incredible. She had a beautiful face with plump lips, although her skin color was very pale looking, she had very nice looking tits, and bright bold red eyes. 

Which was a pretty weird feature considering the fact I have never met anyone with red eyes. I also noticed her teeth, she had extra long fangs but that just made her even more hot. I felt my dick stir in my pants but brushed it off.

I finished the meal with a happily filled stomach. "Thank you –" I paused gesturing for her to say her name. "Jennie. Jennie Kim." She says with a smile. "Lovely name, I'm Lisa."

She said I had passed out and luckily she happened to walk by to save me. She saw my neck as well and decided to treat it with the medical supplies found in my house. "Wow, I couldn't have thanked you enough." I said. "No worries."