Quinn: He's so Experienced

!!WARNING!!

Mature themes are showcased in this chapter!

I can't believe I actually agreed to this. I'm being held by a boy I've only known for a day. A boy who I've kissed already. A boy who I'm probably going to have sex with. Maybe not the sex part. I'm a little nervous and I'm not sure if I want to go all the way yet. I'll tell him and hope he understands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll call my mom, but there's one thing that I need you to do."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I need you to pretend to be asleep. Then when I wake you up you need to go along with everything I say. That means that you're someone I met recently, you know about my entire story, and you know that I told my mom about you. Don't question it."

"Why do I need to go along with that?"

"I said don't question it."

I can't help but do everything he says now. He's so demanding that it sometimes scares me. It also turns me on a bit. I can't believe I'm thinking this way. It's completely unacceptable.

"We'll have to stand in front of a library that's around here or something. I'll tell her that you fell asleep and that we were going to go to my house anyway. When she gets there, I'll be holding you."

Is he crazy?

"No, no, and double no. No way am I letting you hold me.

"Yes, you are."

Shit. He needs to stop doing that.

"Fine. I'll let you but promise you won't drop me."

"I promise."

I've never gotten this close to a person in one day. I must be dreaming or maybe I'm living my life inside of a fairytale. Or maybe one of those perfect romance stories. Hopefully I'm not in one of the books where the love interest gets their heart broken.

"So, do you think you can do this for me?"

"Yes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can hear a car pulling up and I'm hoping that it's Jaden's mom.

"She's here."

Thank goodness. I wonder if I was heavy. I hope I wasn't.