Quinn: You Lied To Me

It's been two months since Jaden and I met and since the day my father came to see my mom and I. I told her about it and she said that she would contact him. She did, but for whatever reason he didn't respond.

Jaden and I hang out a lot, but sometimes we can't hang out for that long since he has a lot of after school activities. He also gets into trouble a lot so he has to do community things as well.

The last time we did anything in the bedroom together was two nights ago. We were doing more experiments, but instead experimenting on me we experimented on Jaden. It was actually a lot of fun. Today, Jaden's supposed to be introducing me to his friends. He says that they're a little weird and kind of annoying, but promises that they're good people.

It's currently the last hour of today and I'm completely done with everything. I have to work with a group for this project. We're supposed to create our own storyline and play that last at least forty-five minutes. Our teacher says that if we don't finish it before winter then we'll have to do it over the Christmad break and make sure it's done in time before second semester.

"So, Valeria, do you think Quinn should play the romantic interest or the main character's best friend?"

"Why can't I choose? I'm the one playing the character after all."

"We chose to let Valeria be the one in charge. This is your fault too."

"Sinthia, calm down. If Quinn wants to choose his part then he can. Right, Valeria?"

"Jinshu, you stay out of this."

"What do you mean? I'm a part of the play too."

"Both of you just shut up, please! Quinn, you're going to be the main character. Sinthia, you're going to be the love interest. Jinshu, you'll be Quinn's best friend and I will be a character that creates drama and conflict."

"I'm telling you, Quinn should be the love interest, Valeria. I could be the main character and Jinshu could be that one idiot that everyone either adores or hates. You could be Quinn's best friend even."

"Like you said, Sinthia, I'm in charge. What I say goes."

Sinthis crosses her arms and pouts. It's not really that fun to work these three, but Valeria isn't that bad. She's pretty cool, but Sinthia and Jinshu are another thing.

Jinshu is like a bratty version of Jaden. He's the cool bad boy, but he's also incredibly whiny and bratty. Sinthia is the exact same, but worse.

Finally, the bell rings and I get out of my seat and grab my backpack. I try to escape out of the room, but all three of them follow me out.

"Hey, Quinn, do you wanna hang out today? I have plenty of free time. Plus, we're going to be best friends in the play so we might as well be best friends in real life."

"No."

"How about you hang out with me, Quinn. If we're going to be lovers in the play then—"

"Most definitely not."

"Leave him alone. Jeez. Sorry about those two. Go home and get some rest. We'll be starting the script tomorrow and we might have to get together after school tomorrow to finish it. I want to have my Christmas break all to myself."

"Right. Well, see you guys tomorrow."

I leave the three of them and they all start arguing. Eventually, once I get far enough away from them, I don't hear them anymore. I just need to make it to the front gate of the school. That's all. Then suddenly I hear someone running up behind me.