Chapter Zero: The rough start

Ignoring the dead body that was hanging infront of the school, Alex and Miles raced to their first class. On the way there, "OOF!" Miles had bumped into Ryuko Matoi, a girl that was beautiful in her own right. She rocked short wild blue hair with a red highlight on one of her bangs. She wore a simple school uniform and carried a massive metal case.

"Watch where you're going will ya!?" Ryuko shouted at Miles

"Hey, you bumped into me first!" Miles snarled

"Lemme help you up lil'bro." Alex helped Miles to his feet. He offered to help Ryuko to her feet, but she got up on her own, denying the help from Alex.

"I think we got off on the wrong side of the foot." Alex told Ryuko, "I'm Alex. This is my brother Miles."

"Hmp!" Miles turned away from Ryuko.

"Name's Ryuko." She replied, "Ryuko Matoi. Imma transfer student."

"Cool." Alex grinned, "It's my first year at this school. Miles too. I look forward to getting to know you more Ryuko."

"Sure." Ryuko replied nonchalantly.

===========================================================================

Mikisugi coughed, getting the students attention, "Class," he said, "We have new students attending our Class today. Allow me to introduce them: Alex Griffin. Miles Griffin. And Ryuko Matoi."

アレックス・グリフィン!!!!!

マイルズ・グリフィン!!!!!

りゅうこ-マトイ!!!!!!!!!

"Whoa...Look at the letters..." Miles remarked to Alex

"Cool...I wonder if we're the only ones who can see them though..." Alex remarked, touching the letters that spelt his name in Japanese.

"RYUKO!" Mako Mankanshoku, a girl that Ryuko ran into before coming to school, waved her hand at her and the new boys, "Sit with me! Sit with me!"

"Eh?" Ryuko remarked, "Sure. Why not?" She looked at Alex and Miles, "Oy. She wants you guys to sit with her too."

"Ok." Alex replied while Miles kept quiet.

========================================================================

"Hey....Why did you dodge me!?" Mako whined. After class, Mako tried to tackle-hug Ryuko, only for her to dodge and allow Mako to tackle-hug Miles! Now Mako was arm in arm with Miles, ignoring his embarrassed blush, dragging him beside her and talking to Ryuko.

"Isn't that an instinctive response when someone tries to kill you from out of nowhere?"

"I wasn't trying to kill you silly!" Mako replied, "I was trying to give you a big ol'hug!"

"Someone please get her away from me..." Miles begged

"So Mako, what can you tell me about this school?"

"Oh!" Mako replied, "This school was founded by Ragyo Kiryuin, the founder of REVOCS Headquarters. Her Daughter Satsuki and the Student Council are the overseers of Honnoji Academy."

"Interesting." Alex added, "So what's the system like here?"

"Hmm...It's basically like this." Mako explained: "At the start, you'll be beginning as a Zero-Star student. If you find a club and progress from there, you'll become a one-star student, earning you a one star goku uniform. It's basically an upgrade that gives anyone who wears it superhuman abilities."

"No way...."

"You're kidding..."

"Nope." Mako told Ryuko and Alex, even getting Miles's attention, "And the further you go up, the stronger your goku uniform will become."

"What's the highest upgrade for these Goku Uniforms?" Alex asked Mako

"Three-stars." Mako replied, "From there, you'll be on the same power scale as the Student Council-Speak of the Nova- Here they come my chooms!" Mako made Ryuko, Alex, and Miles bow with her before the Student council members.

These were the members:

Ira Gamagori

Nonon Jakuzure

Inumuta Houka

Uzu Sanageyama

And the head honcho of it all...

The daughter of Ragyo Kiryuin...

Satsuki Kiryuin.

皐月 鬼龍院!!!!!!!

"Whoa..." Miles remarked, "She's pretty. Also Shiny."

"So that's the top dog eh?" Ryuko asked Mako

"Yes she is!" Mako replied. That was all Ryuko needed to hear.

"OY!" Ryuko stood up, pulling out her red scissor blade from her massive metal case. "I gotta bone to pick with you! But first, tell me, have you seen a blade like this before!?"

Satsuki turned around, staring Ryuko down as though she was beneath her. "And what if I have...Peasant?"

"So that means you have..." Ryuko snarled, "Then...Prepare...To Die...BITCH!" Ryuko launched herself, ready to attack Satsuki, even kill her. Out of nowhere, the president of Boxing Club, Takaharu Fukuroda, stepped in and punched Ryuko in the face!

"Ah...The President of Boxing Club....Takaharu Fukuroda..." Satsuki remarked

"If you would be so kind Lady Satsuki, allow me to remind this Zero-Star her place within these walls." Fukuroda told Satsuki

"Fine by me." She replied, "Do whatever you desire to her."

"Oh No You Don't!" Alex stood infront of the staggering Ryuko, "You want to fight someone, then fight me!"

"Alex, what are you doing!?" Miles asked, "She brought this on herself! It's her fight! It has nothing to do with you!"

"It doesn't matter if it's my fight or not, I'm going to stand by like you or anyone else and allow Ryuko to get pummeled by this abuser." Alex told Miles

"This is NOT the time to play hero right now!" Miles told Alex

"If you want to stay out of it, then do that." Alex replied, "But last I check, I'm the oldest. I know what's best. And what I'm doing right now is what's best." He gave Fukuroda a come hither. "Come on boxing boy." He told him, "Let's see what you're made of."

Fukuroda smirked, "With pleasure." Fukuroda sped towards Alex, his boxing glove cocked back, connecting to Alex's face. He and the other students were shocked when Alex took the punch like it was a breakfast meal. "You....You didn't dodge..." Fukuroda remarked

"What can I say?" Alex replied, "I'm just built different." With the "One-Inch-Punch", Fukuroda crashed into Nonon, unconscious.

"No way...."

"He just defeated the president of Boxing Club..."

"Who does this Zero-Star Flith think he is?"

Alex sighs, "Are you Okay Ryuko-Huh? Where did she go?" Ryuko had taken this time to run away, shedding tears over the fact that a MAN had to come to her rescue. She didn't know how to handle that because she was used to fighting her battles on her own. Not even Miles or Mako saw when Ryuko left. As for Satsuki...

"Inumuta," She called

"Hai, Lady Satsuki." Inumuta bowed

"I want you to find out more about this...Alex Griffin...From his birth to the present. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I will perform this duty right away Lady Satsuki."

"Good." Satsuki replied, keeping her eyes only on Alex.