Chapter Five: A Tournament Arc Gone Wrong

Despite the victories that gained "Fight-Club" the status quo, the Sudden Death Tournament is where things went nuts. At the beginning of the Sudden Death Tournament, Ryuko went first against Sanageyama, the president of Kendo-Sword Club. Despite Sanageyama's upgrades, Ryuko was able to outmatch him with an upgrade of her own.

Next up on the menu: Alex Vs Nonon. Nonon was the president of Music Club, a Club that Miles and Alex would have enjoyed if they didn't meet Ryuko. If everything played out well, perhaps there might have been a chance for them to join Nonon's club? It was a possibility, but it would have to be timed perfectly. Why? Because after Nonon lost her match, she went over to Alex, kicked him in the shin, flipped off Miles, and went on the sidelines in nothing but her undergarments.

Next up: Miles Vs Inumuta. This was an easy match because Inumuta wasn't a fighter. Miles sadly wanted to fight Ira Gamagori. That honor was saved for Ryuko. "Aw, cheer up Miles." Mako comforted her boyfriend: "You'll get to fight Ira some other time."

Miles snuggled into Mako's breast due to him being so "Sad". Mako just giggled and allowed Miles to have his fun while she continued cheering for Ryuko. 'Something's wrong...' Alex thought in his mind: 'I can feel it. Something terrible is coming this way...' And sure enough? Alex was right. Nui Harime made quick work of Ira's Goku Uniform and cast him aside like a used up toy.

"Hello!~" Nui greeted Ryuko: "I'm Nui! Nui Harime! And boy Nova do I have something special to tell you! You're gonna go Full Metal Cyberpsycho! Isn't that exciting!?"

"What makes you say that?" Ryuko asked the girl with the eyepatch: "Hey Satsuki!? Do you know this bitch!?"

'No....' Satsuki thought: 'This isn't supposed to happen. Why is Nui here? Why now?' : "Nui! What is the meaning of this!?" Satsuki shouted

"So you DO know this Bitch..." Ryuko groaned: "Why am I not surprised?"

"I'm not just any Bitch Ryuko!" Nui pulled a purple colored scissor sword out of her purse: "I'm the Bitch who killed your father! Yep! It was me!"

".....What did you say....?" Ryuko asked quietly, her voice squeaking as though a dam was about to break.

"I just told you Ryuko!" Nui grinned: "I killed your papi! With his own weapon no less! I was going to kill you too! But I was told by my high order to not perform the order 66! And lookie, you're just like your papi! A chip off the ol' block!"

".....You.....You.....YOU.......YOU.....YOU FUCKING BBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Ryuko lashed out at Nui! Nui teased Ryuko, making her angrier.

"Got anything higher than Bitch?" Nui yawned: "And if you say Cunt, then you better add some feel when you say it."

"I'LL FUCKING SAY IT WHEN I FUCKING TAKE MY FIST AND FUCKING RIP OUT YOUR FUCKING INTESTINES YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!!!!" Ryuko was losing herself to Cyberpsychosis. If that were to happen, Ryuko would not be Ryuko anymore. She would be another Cyberpsycho that needed to be put down.

"She's lost it." Miles told Alex: "If she's gonna keep this up she's going to go full cyberpsycho!"

"I know." Alex powered up, transforming: "Miles...Stand back with Mako...I'll deal with this." He stopped Ryuko's onslaught with one finger, with one leg he kicked Nui on the other side of the planet."

"ALEX!?" Ryuko snarled, eyeing the red-haired formed Alexander Griffin: "STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY! I'LL KILL THAT FUCKING BITCH MY FUCKING SELF!"

"And if you do that, you'll lose yourself to CyberPsychosis." Alex warned her: "You won't be you anymore. Your mind would be fried. And that would lead me to do the unthinkable...I don't want to do that-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!" Alex dodged a slash from Ryuko: "THAT FUCKING BITCH'S HEAD WAS MINE TO TAKE OFF....BUT YOU....YOU JUST FUCKING COULDN'T HELP YOURSELF DIDN'T YOU!? NO...YOU WANNA BE MY FUCKING HERO! MY FUCKING KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR! I DON'T NEED YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I! DON'T! FUCKING! NEED! YOU! I HAVE FUCKING SENKETSU! WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I NEED YOUR SORRY ASS FOR!? OH....YOU WANNA MOMMY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ONE!? IS THAT IT!? I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING MOMMY! NO WOMAN ON THIS PLANET WANTED YOUR FUCKING FATHER! THAT'S WHY HE HAD YOU AND YOUR UGLY ASS BROTHER ARTIFICIALLY MADE! HE COULDN'T GET A WOMAN TO BE YOUR FUCKING MOMMA! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO BE THAT TO A FUCKING NOBODY LIKE YOU!? I'D RATHER FUCK MY OWN TEACHER, THAN TO BE WITH YOU! AND IN FACT...I ALREADY HAVE...BEHIND....YOUR....FUCKING...BACK...TELL ME ALEXANDER....HOW DOES IT FEEL....KNOWING THAT MIKISUGI SMASHED ME INSIDE OUT!? HUH!? TELL ME HOW THAT FUCKING FEELS!?"

Alex said nothing. He just went into Super-Saiyan Blue and started powering up: "HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........" His blue aura started to unleash a red aura within itself: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......NNNNNNNNNNURRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH........"

"Oh no..." Miles shook at the massive increase Alex's power was given: "He's not gonna do what he's going to do....It'll knock his circuits out for two weeks!"

"What are you talking about Miles!?" Mako replied

"The Chips we were given are Super-Saiyan Chips. They allow us to become Super-Saiyans and even further beyond that!" Miles explained: "What Alex is about to pull off is called Super-Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken! Sure, he may get a huge Zenkai Boost, which would increase his upgrade, but the downside is that he'll be unconscious for two weeks straight!"

"Then you gotta stop him before he unleashes hell on Ryuko!" Mako replied

"I can't." Miles replied: "If I do that, then he'll probably kill me. And if he's not careful...He'll fall into Cyberpsychosis next."

"NNNNNNNNNRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Alex continued his battle cry. Then....Suddenly: "TIMES TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" Alex completed the Super-Saiyan Blue Kaio Ken transformation: "SUPER.....KAIO.....KEN.....TIMES.....TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!" Launching himself so fast, Satsuki could only see Ryuko's body getting slid by Alex. Her body took massive blows until she found-herself launched in the air.

"COME ON FUCKER!!!!" Ryuko shouted, catching herself in mid air: "I'VE BEEN WAITING TO TEAR YOUR ASS TO PIECES!!!!!!"

"KA.....ME.......HA.......ME......-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" The turtle destructive wave was fired from Alex's cupped hands. But that wasn't enough, he surfed into the Turtle Destructive Wave while Ryuko tapped further and further into Senketsu's cyber-potential to create a stronger Sandevistan! It was a success, but due to Alex using the Kaio-Ken times Ten with SSB, he countered Ryuko's upgraded Sandevistan.

Crashing into the earth, creating a crater, Miles shielded Mako while Satsuki lept from her tower, conversing with her Cybersuit: "Alexander!" She shouted: "Alexander! Where are you!?"

Alex was found on top of an unconscious Ryuko Matoi. Standing up and looking down on her: "I guess that makes us meaningless then." He spat on Ryuko's face before conking out due to his own injuries caused by Self-defeating.

"Alexander!-" Before Satsuki or the student council could lend a hand, time froze. A second later, Alex and Miles were gone: "Alexander!? Alexander!?" Satsuki called out

"Miles!?" Mako shouted: "MILES!? WHERE ARE YOU!?"

===========================================================================

In a car that was speeding away: "Are you okay kid!?" Uzumi was in the driver's seat with another woman in the passenger seat

"Uzumi?" Miles replied: "That was you-"

"Yeah-and you can forget going back to that fucking school." Uzumi told Miles: "You're one of us now. You and Alex. That means you're no longer needed at Honnoji Academy. Not after what we're going to do to that place anyway."

"In so many words: You're cyberpunks now. Welcome to the team." The woman told Miles: "And don't worry, we got the resources to help your big bro out. Just trust us. Ok?"

"....O-Ok." Miles replied, looking down at his unconscious brother: "Alex....Why?" He asked his brother, as though he could hear him: "Why did you go that far for someone so low?"