Chapter Three: The Showdown

"So you have arrived Matoi!" Around three days later, A Arena was made for the bout between Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki herself. "I believe it is about time for you to stop running and get whatever you desire to do off of your chest!"

"All of this..." Miles couldn't believe what he was seeing, "All of this was made in three days....How?"

"With resources like mine, Young Griffin, there is no limit to what I can achieve." Satsuki walked down the stairs of a tower, stepping into the arena to meet her opponent...Ryuko Matoi.

"That doesn't make any sense." Miles replied, "But seeing that you have a team in place, maybe it does." Miles found out that Satsuki had no affection for him. Which saddened the little guy. He felt like he didn't deserve Mako because he and Mako were total opposites of each other.

"All of this....For me? You shouldn't have...But then...I've been wanting to kick your ass since I got here...And find out the truth about my father's killer!" Ryuko activated her cyberpunk Senketsu suit, launched herself into the ring and lunged at Satsuki. Satsuki weaved Ryuko's slashes with her scissor blade WITHOUT unleashing her power. 5minutes later, "I believe it is about time I even the odds." Satsuki revealed that she rocked a goku outfit named Junketsu. Unlike Senketsu, Junketsu was a more advanced cyberpunk suit that allowed Satsuki access to "KING CRIMSON". King Crimson was the advanced technique of Sandevistan. With this power-skill cybernetic into her goku-uinform, the android hybrid, YES, android hybrid [Android/human hybrid] proved to Ryuko that even with her cyberpunk Senketsu, she could never be on the same playing field as Satsuki.

Satsuki was on a whole nother level. And before the battle started, Alex and Miles knew that. "We have to do something!" Mako told the boys!: "We can't let her die!"

"Miles...Do you want to fight Satsuki or do you want me to fight Satsuki?" Alex asked Miles

"I'll do it." Miles replied: "I want to see where my Sandevistan stands against her King Crimson."

Alex nods: "Okay," He told him: "I'm going to snag Ry off the playing field then." He transforms into a Super-Saiyan: "From here on out, the playing field's yours. So go nuts."

"Nova." Miles replied, waiting until Alex rescued the brutally damaged Ryuko so he could step in and challenge Satsuki's cyberpunk suit. "Peek-A-Boo." Miles, using Sandevistan, slowed time down, allowing his lotus kick to hit the target. Which was Satsuki's chin. Satsuki, skyrocketing upwards in slow motion, had her leg grabbed by Miles who did not combine his Super-Saiyan upgrade with Sandevistan.

Now then...What was the Super-Saiyan Upgrade? Before Arasaka collapsed, it created five rare chips that, once permanently installed in someone, could allow the user to use anime powers. These were the five chips:

-Super-Saiyan Chip [Saiyan Chip that gives you the Potential of a Saiyan Warrior, including acess to Zenkai Boost and Divine Energy]

-Chakra Chip [Basically a Chip that allows you to perform Taijustu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Also gives you access to either the Uzumaki limitless Chakra or the genki genkai wielded by the powerful Uchiha Clan, the infamous Sharingan. If possible, one could unlock the Genki Genkai of the Hyuga Clan. The Infamous Bakyugan]

-Nen Cip [A chip that can allow a user to use Nen]

-Alchemy Chip [A Chip that allows a user to use Transmutation and Alchemy abilities]

And Lastly...

-One For All Chip [A Chip that can allow a user to use One For All]

These Chips were extremely rare and only a few had these chips installed into their bodies. So far, only Carter, Alex, and Miles are the only ones that carry the Super-Saiyan chips within their cybernetic bodies. The fate of the other four chips are unknown.

===========================================================================

Satsuki and Miles challenged each other using their power-skills. Sandevistan vs King Crimson. Satsuki countered Miles in the midst of their fight, but Miles countered Satsuki as the fight dragged on. "Huff-Huff-Huff." Skidding away from Miles, Satsuki had to catch her breath. Miles, despite not breaking a sweat, had to catch his breath himself. "You are more than I calculated." Satsuki remarked: "Perhaps there is a potential future with your talent after all, Miles Griffin."

"Hmp." Miles remarked: "Even if that's true, what do you care?" He asked her: "You're not into me anyways. The only reason why I'm fighting you is to show you that Alex isn't the only gifted person around. I'm just as gifted and just as special as he is. And this fight has proved that."

"Who is to say that you cannot change my mind?" Satsuki replied: "Besides...I have a feeling that Alex will lean more-so to Matoi's side."

"You're just picking that up already?" Miles replied: "And another thing, Ryuko may not be better than you now, but just wait, she will surpass you. I just know it. My brother knows it too."

"Does he now?" Satsuki replied, smiling: "Amusing how much faith you put in a worm like Matoi...Especially when she can never obtain the talent that you and Alex have combined."

"Sometimes hard work beats natural talent." Miles replied, walking away from Satsuki: "I had fun. I hope that our fight has left you an impression." He told her: "And if not, if you still choose my brother, I wouldn't be mad. Besides...I think Mako is starting to grow on me. Just a little bit." With that, Miles left Satsuki to meet up with his brother and his friends.

"I see..." Satsuki said to herself, putting her Katana away: "So it is up to me to decide who I desire...Very tactful of you Miles Griffin...But I believe I have decided on who I desire...And it is your brother...Alex Griffin...."