Chapter One: The Rough Start [Part Two]

"That was incredible!" Mako told Alex, being seen later on with the Griffin brothers, still arm in arm with Miles. "Are you an android hybrid by any chance!?"

"Are you?" Alex asked Mako

"Oh yes!" Mako replied, "My entire family is! From my loving dad, to my pain in the butt little brother!"

"Alex," Miles called, "You didn't have to stand up for her."

"What did I say, Miles?" Alex replied, "I'm the oldest and I know what's best."

"And I may not be right all the time, but I'm never wrong." Miles remarked, "She didn't deserve your help. On top of that, she started it first. It was natural for Fukuroda to step up and put her in her place."

"We don't even know why she tried to attack Satsuki like she did today." Alex pointed out, "There could have been bad blood between the two and Satsuki just doesn't remember it."

"Interesting theory Alex!" Mako remarked

"Even if that's true, what if there's a twist in that theory?" Miles asked Alex

"We won't know for sure until Ryuko herself opens up about it. Until that comes along, what I did I did because I knew that it was for the best. You'll understand that someday when you want to protect someone that isn't a family member."

"Tch." Miles remarked

"Alex Griffin!" Fukuroda, after recovering, caught up to Alex, approaching him with killing intent. "You humilated me infront of the student council and Lady Satsuki", he told him: "I will not allow that deed go unpunished! After School, we shall settle this! One on One! You and Me!"

"A rematch huh?" Alex turned around, asking Fukuroda, "Ok. I'm game."

"Good!" Fukuroda replied, "And this time, I will not go easy on you!"

"Funny." Alex replied back, "I never asked you to go easy on me. But since we're not going to be holding back....I won't hold back either."

===========================================================================

Alex met Fukuroda in a boxing arena. Mako and Miles were on the sidelines cheering Alex on, despite Miles's disagreement with Alex earlier. "I hope you are ready for round two!" Fukuroda told Alex

Alex cracked his neck, "Whenever you're ready Fukuroda." He told him. When Fukuroda lunged in for an attack, out of nowhere, Ryuko appeared! She stopped Fukuroda's attack with the Scissor blade, but was seen wearing some sort of Cyberpunk battle armor that showed much of her skin, curves, and breast outline.

"What the hell!?" Fukuroda remarked, skidding away from Ryuko as she stood infront of Alex. "What in the hell are you wearing!?"

"Quit Gawking you pervert!" Ryuko snarled

"Um...In his defense-"

"Don't even try it Alex!" Ryuko remarked, wielding her sword against Fukuroda: "You want him? You gotta go through me first."

"That can be arranged." Fukuroda attacked Ryuko. But Ryuko had a secret. Senketsu, her Goku uniform that she found while visiting the location where her father's lab was located. While being there, she fell into the basement, where she encountered a Goku Cyberpunk uniform named Senketsu. Senketsu explained to Ryuko that he could grant her superhuman abilities and a Sandevistan if she wore him. That's how their partnership started. However...She wished that Senketsu could have been more...secured in regards to how she'd looked wearing it.

Ryuko slowed down Fukuroda's movements thanks to Senketsu's abilities, granting Ryuko a Sandevistan. She moved slowly in regards to using her scissor blade to slice off Fukuroda's Goku Uniform, but in reality, she was moving as fast as Reverse Flash. Fukuroda crashed into a wall, unconscious, while Ryuko huffed.

"No way....She has a Sandevistan too?" Miles couldn't believe it because Sandevistans these days were incredibly rare to have under your belt.

"WAY TO GO RYUKO!" Mako cheered, "You defeated Fukuroda!"

"A Sandevistan huh?" Alex remarked, "How did you get your hands on that kind of potential in such a short amount of time?"

"How were you able to one shot Fukuroda?" Ryuko turned, asking Alex, looking him dead in his eyes. "That's what I wanna know. Also, we're even now. You're welcome."

"Cute." Alex remarked, "I take it you don't like it when men come to your rescue. It was either that or watch you get your shit rocked. And I wasn't going to stand and let that happen." He told Ryuko, "You can be pissed about it all you want. But if I didn't step in, He would have killed you. No questions asked."

"I get that now, thank you very much." Ryuko replied, "But I don't need you anymore. I can defend myself now."

"Are you sure about that...Matoi?" Satsuki appeared with the student council. "I would not throw away a helping hand if I were you." She turned her glance at Alex, "Alexander."

"Kiryuin." He turned to see her, giving her a head-nod

"I don't need helping hands." Ryuko remarked, "Not when I have the gadgets needed to kick your ass-"

"Ryuko, you wasted enough blood for today." Senketsu told Ryuko, "Any more blood wasted today will result in you dying." Ryuko was the only one who could hear Senketsu when he talked with her

"Tch." She mumbled, "We'll settle this next time, Satsuki...I swear it."

"I will be waiting, Matoi." Satsuki replied, "Alexander?"

"Yeah?"

"...It was an honor seeing you again."

"Can't say the same." He grinned, walking away with his brothers and friends.