Chapter Two: A Bank Heist

"What was that about?" Miles asked Alex, both boys seen heading home from school.

"I think I got Kiryuin's attention." Alex told Miles: "Which can be either a good thing or a bad thing."

"I liked her first." Miles pouted: "Instead I'm stuck with Mako who's always clinging to me."

"Mako's pretty decent."

"She carries wonderful personality syndrome." Miles cringed and shuddered: "Not my kind of woman."

"I dunno what you're talking about, I'd like to have a girl like Mako making my day brighter with her positive energy."

"Then let's trade: You have Mako, I get Satsuki."

"Miles, a guy like you wouldn't meet Satsuki's standards."

"How do you know that? I see...You want her all to yourself."

"No I do not." Alex replied: "If you want to win her affection and attention, then you do that. She saw what I could do, she never saw what you could do. But that's coming, I can feel it."

"I hope so." Suddenly Miles and Alex heard explosions as a gate-away car was making its way onto the highway. The car seemed to be holding three people inside. Three girls. In the backseat, one of them had a bag full of Eddies. "Criminals!" Miles replied

"Wanna stop'em?"

"Can we?"

"Yeah, we have enough time."

"Nova! Let's go crazy!"

===========================================================================

It was the next day. Miles and Alex went to Honnoji Academy wearing their uniforms. Waiting for them was Mako and Ryuko. Ryuko didn't talk to Alex and Mako, after tackle-hugging Miles, was arm in arm with the younger boy. "Mako Mankanshoku!" A call from a female girl got Mako's attention: "You are hereby punished for missing out on the Tennis club!"

"Tennis club?" Alex and Miles remarked, "Cool."

"Oh No!" Mako remarked, "I totally forgot!"

"Your excuses will not be your escape from your punishment." Meet Omiko Hakodate. President of the Tennis Club. She took her role very seriously. "And you...." She pointed at Alex, "You must be the one who defeated my precious Fukuroda-Kun!"

"Me?" Aex pointed at himself, "That was the first time. The second time it was Ryuko who defeated Fukuroda. But he is doing better from what I heard."

"That's not the point!" Omiko snarled, "You dare disrespect my beloved...A two-star Goku Uniform student and captain of the boxing club...I will never forgive you Alex Griffin...You are hereby...My rival."

"Rival?" Alex blinked, "Ok. I'll roll with it. Now about that tennis club business. You said that Mako would face some sort of punishment right? Is there a way to override that punishment?"

"We'll have to beat her at her own game." Miles told Alex, "Right Miss Omiko?"

"Well...Yes." She replied, "A One On One tennis match. You and me. The winner decides Mako's fate."

"Sounds fun, but Mako is Miles's girlfriend-"

"IN WHAT WARUDO!?-"

Alex whacked Miles over the head: "As I was saying, Miles is Mako's boyfriend. So he would have to participate in your One V One Tennis Match."

"Sounds entertaining." Omiko rubbed her chin: "Alright. Miles Griffin, brother of Alex Griffin, I hereby challenge you to a One V One tennis match! The winner decides Mako's fate."

"I've never played tennis before."

"Then it's about time you learned and learned fast." Omiko grinned: "Our tennis match starts now!" Snapping her fingers, Omiko made a Tennis Court appear before the eyes of Ryuko and her crew.

"Okay...I'll admit, that was cool." Miles remarked

"Why thank you." Omiko tossed a Tennis racket to Miles: "The game is like ping-pong, you hit the ball with the racket, and then I hit the ball with the racket. Whoever misses will lose. Whoever is able to strike out the other player first will win."

"Easy enough." Miles replied: "Let's play!"

"Nova!" Omiko smirked, "I'll...Serve...FIRST!" The moment Omiko unleashed her First "Million-Woman" serve, Miles used his Sandevistan to counter all of Omiko's tennis balls. This process look long and estimated at least 5minutes to get done, but in reality, it was mere seconds before Omiko's plan was turned against her, making her lose the very game she created.

"YEAH!" Miles cheered, "I WON!"

"WAY TO GO MILES!" Mako embraced Miles tightly, "YOU'RE MY HERO." She kissed him on the cheek.

"EW!" Miles gagged as Mako giggled: "WHY!? JUST WHY!?"

"It appears that you can use Sandevistan as well." Enter Satsuki once again, this time she was by herself. "How incredible must it feel to accustom yourself with a tool that is hard to find and is extremely rare to obtain. I suppose the apple doesn't fall far from a tree does it not...Miles Griffin?"

Miles blushed... "EHEHEHE...Well...What can I say? I'm just built different. As is my luck in life."

"Luck has nothing to do with fate. Let alone skill. Perhap you do have SOME talent." Satsuki remarked: "Such a shame that you wasted it on Ryuko and her brainless friend."

"Ok, that was uncalled for." Alex replied

"Tis the truth." Satsuki smiled at Alex: "And I speak nothing but the truth."

"You're a lie and the bitch of lies!" Ryuko shouted: "It's time we settle this!" Ryuko attacked Satsuki. However, Satsuki effortlessly blocked Ryuko's scissor blade with her Katana.

"Ryuko! Get out of there now!" Senketsu told Ryuko

"But I'm pumped-"

"Leave now!" Senketsu told her, carrying great concern with his request.

"Fine." Ryuko grabbed Miles and Mako and made a run for it. "You haven't seen the last of me, Satsuki!"

"As though I did not know that for myself." Satsuki glanced at Alex: "So...She just left you here."

"I know." Alex sighs: "Hey. I was wondering if you would date my brother Miles." He asked her: "Since you're here I might as well ask."

"Is he not with Mankanshoku?" Satsuki asked Alex

"He is...But he doesn't like her." Alex replied: "He likes you. Which is weird."

"Then I apologize." Satsuki replied: "For what I am about to tell you. I do not like Miles. He reminds me of Matoi. And I despise Matoi...."

"Really?" Alex replied: "I thought what I did reminded you of Ryuko." He shrugs: "Oh well. I'll relay the message to him."

Satsuki nods: "Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"As always...It is...Good to see you again."

Alex grinned: "Can't say the same." He replied