Chp 1

°Waiter boy°

°Waiter boy°

Takemichi was a college student who was still looking for a job. "Hanagaki!!" Somebody yells from behind him. "Senju?" The black haired male turns around to see his best friend senju, with another girl. "Meet Emma Sano!" Senju says smiling. "Nice to meet you im Takemichi hanagaki." Takemichi bows so does Emma. "I also found you a job." Senju grabs a poster from her bag, and hands it to Takemicni. It had the title 'KENJI CAFE'
Takemichis eyes glimmered. He smiles at Senju. "What does it say??" Senju questions. "Its looking for waiters." Takemichi sighs. "Great! You can apply!!" Senju looks at Takemichi. "Okay.." Takemichi was to go to the Cafe at Saturday morning.

✨(Time skip Saturday morning 5:20)
Takemichi was on his way to the cafe. He was still tired but he managed to get to the cafe since it was only a few blocks away. A bell rung when Takemichi entered the cafe. "Good morning Hina-chan.." Takemichi says all droopy. "Are you going to apply Takemichi-sama?" The girl with dark peach or pink hair asks.

"Yeah.." Takemichi Looks up seeing nobody but him and hinata. "Did anyone else apply?" Takemichi questions hinata. "They all are late. Or either they have to do studies." Hinata sighs. "And you're managing the Cafe by you're self?" Takemichi was worried for her.

"Uh-huh." Hinata sighs once again."lets do some training before opening," Hinata smiles at Takemichi. "Yeah." Takemichi smiles back. After training Takemichi learned how to serve people and how to greet them. They opened the cafe and after a few minutes the bell rang. "Good morning i am Takemichi Hanagaki and i will be serving you today." Takemichi smiles.

"Ugh. Whatever. I wanted a girl waiter." The man said looking Takemichi up and down. "What would you like to order?" Takemichi ignored the comment. "Coffee. Thats all." The man rolled his eyes. Takemichi was pissed at this point but managed to say 'Coming right up!' "JUST GET GOING WAITER BOY!!!" the man yells unkindly. "Right." Takemichi laughs.

-not even a thank you!? Takemichi thought while walking away from the man.

✨(Time skip after cafe work)
The Cafe wasn't very busy today. It was 9:30 when Takemichi got back home. He was exhausted due to staying up late and always being on his phone. The black haired male for some reason felt uncomfortable. He turned around and there was nothing. But yet he still felt like somebody was watching him. Takemichi said he was hallucinating and ran upstairs to get better sleep.

"I finally found you... Bunny."

End of chp 1 It was very short tbh😔 Who do you guys think the mysterious person is?Should i make this an allTake?Do you guys like it so far????I have very bad grammar btw:DI may change a few things

End of chp 1
It was very short tbh😔
Who do you guys think the mysterious person is?
Should i make this an allTake?
Do you guys like it so far????
I have very bad grammar btw:D
I may change a few things.
TY!