Chp 5

°hunger

                                                                            °hunger.°
It was a cold misty morning and Takemichi was the first to wake up. He gasped when he saw that he was on the bed with Ran and Rindo he didn't move because Ran tightly hugged his waist. "Gah.." Takemichi says as he lays back down. Takemichi then fell back asleep.

"Hey Pretty.. Wake up.." Kazutora says as he shakes Takemichi. "GAH!!!" Takemichi yells quickly standing up. He saw nobody was on the bed, "Ah, sorry, did they leave already?" Takemichi looks up at Kazutora. "Yeah, Hanma too" Kazutora says. "I'm going to work.." Takemichi sighs.

✨(at work)
Takemichi had served many regulars but then that man came once again. "A table for 17 or at least a few tables please." This time he bowed down. "Ah, right- Right.. away." Takemichi felt heavy eyed. "I-I'm sorry.." Takemichi backed up but lucky the Haitani brothers came just in time. Ran ran toward Takemichi as Takemichis vision went blank.

-Hunger.

"It's okay, Takemichi can lay on my lap," Rindo smiles. "Okay, but is he okay?" Hinata questions. "He's fine. He just need more food, I'll feed him once he wakes up." Rindo smiles. Ever since Takemichi fainted nobody had cover for him so Ran did. "Gee- never knew being a waiter could be so hard work Rin," Ran groaned. "Yeah yeah," Rindo laughs.

Once Takemichi got up Rindo feed him until he was real full. "Rin- I'm fine- I can go back to work now" Takemichi sighs. "No, Rans coving for you because you fainted in front of half the cafe." Rindo says still feeding Takemichi.

With-Toman/the table next to Rindo and Takemichi
"That waiter, hes different, does he always faint?" Someone asks in the group. "No. This is the first time he fainted." The person who asked for the table replied. "I wonder what his name is.." Another says looking at Takemichi. "Takemichi hanagaki, we better not mess with him because those brothers keep clinging onto him."

With-Takemichi and Rindo
"Hey Rindo.." Takemichi Looks down to where Rindo placed his hand. "Can you stop touching me...?" Takemichi smiles softly. "O-oh.. Uhm sorry." Rindo panicked. Takemichi Just chuckled. "Don't worry, it's okay."

"RINNN I CANT DO THIS ANYMOREE SWITCH WITH MEEE" Ran says getting Tomans attention. "Fine. Just keep feeding Takemichi, no flirting, no corny pick up lines, nothing at all, just talk." Rindo says strictly. "Jeez why is my younger brother scarier then me?" Ran says as Rindo got up to change and do his volunteering. Takemichi looked up at Ran.

-He's so..

"AHH-!!" Takemichi realized that he screamed out loud. Ran looked at him as if he looked funny. Rindo glared at Ran when he got out. Toman looked over at Takemichi and stared at the two of them. "I-I'm sorry for screaming.." Takemichi mumbles as he turned as red as a tomato.

Ran just laughed hard. "Why did you scream?" A member from toman asks then someone covers their mouth. "N-no offence." The person who covered the members mouth nervously said. "Ah-.. well uh.." Takemichi turned redder and redder. Takemichi groaned which sounded like a moan and that made both Ran and Toman blush. "Ran? Your red." Takemichi giggles. Ran leans down at Takemichis level, and rested his head on Takemichis shoulder.

"Ya know.. you act a bit to much of a house wife," Ran says still resting his head on Takemichis shoulder. "H-huh? M-me House- House- wife!?" Takemichis shutters. Takemichi felt something, that uncomfortableness. He looked around and only Ran noticed. "Why do you Look so worried..?" Ran questions trying to keep Takemichi calm. "Someone.. is watching me.." Takemichi panicked. "Again? You have to be kidding." Ran sighs.

-I Wonder Just how he feels that someone is watching him...

Takemichi excused himself and quickly ran to the bathroom. "Please stop following me senju If you want to talk to me then just talk to me," Takemichi explained as if someone was there. "I-I do want to talk to you.." Someone approaches Takemichi. "I JUST NEED HELPP" Senju cried while she approached Takemichi. "With?" "My brother.." Senju Said looking deep into Takemichi eyes. "And why are you in the men's bathroom?" Takemichi asks.

-oh fuck. Just make a lie

"I dont—" "No Need to answer..." Takemichi laughs waving Senju off. "I'll help you—" "Takemichi? Are you in here!!" Rans Voice Echos. Takemichi panicked and pushed senju into a Stall and covered her mouth. "Huh? I swear i heard something.." Ran says as he leaves the bathroom.

-AHH This is so disgusting..

"All clear.." takemichi smiles as he moved away from Senju, Senju just laughed. "You didn't need to do that, and plus you don't really like girls," Senju says smiling,

Takemichis was relived that Senju knew his sexuality. "Okay, I'll help you with your brother and.. you help me escape from the Haitani brothers," Takemichi smiles gently, "okay okay!" Senju grabs Takemichis hand and they both run out the cafe. "WAIT! TAKEMICHI!!?" "SENJU!?" people yelled out.

Senju and Takemichi ran for a short while. "S-so Whose you're brother again?" Takemichi pants. "Nii-Sama im here!" Senju says taking off her shoes. "Yeah yeah, Wakasa is over for now." Senjus smile fades away.

-oh- fuck.. He didn't tell me WAKASA WOULD BE HERE..

"Ah, okay! I invited a boy over!" Senju says "HOLD IT!" Takeomi and Wakasa appeared in front of the two.

-Why is the atmosphere so cold in here..?

"We want to ask him a few questions." Wakasa grits his teeth. Then Takeomi grabs Takemichi hand and the three enter the kitchen. Takemichi stole a glance to see senju WINKING AT HIM.

-This girl is kidding.. SHE SAID A BROTHER.

Takeomi and Wakasa made Takemichi sit down.

"Who are you to her." Wakasa says quickly breaking the silence. "H-her... uhm.. I'm nothing to her.. just her best friend.." Takemichi looks up smiling. "Uh-huh." "What do you work as?" Takeomi asks.

"Look, I met her like 6-8 years ago and.. shes younger then me.. and plus, I don't like her," "yea—" "AND! I'm only here for a deal! I promised her to help her brother and I promised her to help me with the—!!"

Takeomi and Wakasa were staring down at him speechless. "Ha! She asked you a weakling to help me?" Takeomi laughs. "Anyway back with the question! I'm a waiter!" Takemichi happily says.

"Yeah. She made the right choice." Takeomi sighs. "SEE SEEE? I GOT YOU I GOT YOU!!" Senju says running in the kitchen.

-what are these people TALKING ABOUT??

"I'm gonna throw up." Takemichi says. "Your hungry again??" Senju says. "?? I don't have a clue." Takemichi smiles.

"Do you think he's right for us?"
"I don't know.."
"What about shinichiro.?"
"Shinichiro knows that he's perfect for him."

Thank you for reading °Hunger

Thank you for reading °Hunger.°
I always wondered if I should add Takeomi, Wakasa, or Shinichiro in the harem😔
They are aged down to remind you.
I have no idea but what gang should meet him next?
Tenjiku? (Or whatever the name was😭)
Just tell me just tell me😘
AND I AM ALWAYS WRITING AT NIGHT SO MY GRAMMAR MAY BE WRONG!!
GOOD DAY!!:DD